guy wants car so badly

Nearby the entrance  was an absolute beauty - one of a kind. My thoughts ran away with me. I entered the car shop which was very luxurious, and was very facinated by one of the car, so I'd thought I should say something mature, so I took a deep breath and said "I'd like to test drive this one please."

He smirked. He slinked, He grinned. I smiled. I waved. I stood. Time stood still as his hand reached out towards the neat row of key fobs. The showroom tell  was unusually silent except for my throbbing heartbeat, and the slight exciting noise of metal approaching my sweaty hand (ew..). I didn't know what to feel.

Towering traffic lights, pottering  pensioners, a busy bus stop all sped by. Florida felt nauseous(idk who the fuck is Florida but ok); gripping onto the car handles with a pale face, frozen in fear. I, on the other hand, had my elbow on the open window, excitement flooding my head.

Looking out of the starry glasses, I saw a magnificent rainbow arching down the sky, motioning my down towards the horizon. "Could I go faster?" I said excitingly. "Maybe we shouldn't do this?" Suggested Florida.

Reaching urgently towards the dashboard, I forcefully pulled the knob. Sweating heavily, I had no idea what reality had awaited us, Should I press the button, or listen to Floridas plea?