pre wedding shoots

Hello dear Readers

Hello dear Readers

Don't forget to follow me on instagram.

And also like ,share and comment

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************

Dr.Prartha vasudevan Achar

From today onwards my leave starts. I was forced take whole one month leave. Yes , I was forced because i don't think taking leave was necessary but my ma believes otherwise.

Today i have pre wedding photoshoot. Perks of getting married to celebrity. So here i am unpacking my luggage, i still have one hour time to get ready.

While we were selecting engagement dress only i did all the wedding shoppings so ,now i am free from that headache.

Today and tomorrow we have wedding photoshoots after that we are leaving for venue. I am getting married well i can't grasp that. I am nervous, confused, excited and tensed too.

I got dressed and went out ,veer was waiting for me wearing white sherwani. He looks good . I glared at him while he passed me a smirk. Idiot!! he knows that he looks good.

We said no for intimate poses because first i was uncomfortable and Second most of the photos are gonna get posted on their family webpage. So no for intimate poses.

We kept changing poses ,places and dresses. So many hours has passed i guess. Veer's siblings arrived and Raaga, saanvi ,Daiwik and Akshara was checking all the photos. While i went back to get dressed in normal dress and saw that Maya was silently starring outside.

She was standing near huge window and cool breeze was brushing her."Maya what happened? You look uncomfortable " i asked her with concern. "No akka i am fine. Tell me about you how was the photoshoot."She said in her neutral tone.

Maya is not very energetic person like Akshu and Shruti,she doesn't smile often ,talk alot but whenever she talks she has something important to say. But right now she isn't happy and something is eating her from inside, she looks worried.

"Most of the parts are done ,we shooted half vedio too and tomorrow we are going to Agra for the rest of the shoot. My day went like hell ,i am so tired of changing into different dresses ,ufff!!! I just need sleep" i Said smiling and crashed on bed.

She came and sat next to me ."Now it's your turn come on say it"i asked her. "What ?"She asked in confusion. "Maya I am waiting "i looked at her in a way which said no nonsense. She sighed and said" you know now that you are getting married, ma is behind me . She is bringing all the proposals available and asking me to choose some so that she can call them home. She is busy in finding a perfect groom for me". She is sad i can clearly see that.