Make a song about my Grandpa dancing to Lo-Fi

(Verse 1) In the soft glow of the evening light, There's a story that I hold tight, Bout my grandpa, a sight to see, Dancing to Lo-Fi, wild and free.

With a record player by his side, And a smile that's impossible to hide, He'd shuffle his feet, tap his cane, In that old rocking chair, he'd find his lane.

(Chorus) 

Oh, my grandpa, in his own groove, To the Lo-Fi beats, he'd smoothly move, In the stillness of the night, His dance was pure, a sweet delight.

(Verse 2) 

His silver hair, a crown of grace, As he waltzed through time and space, With each note, his spirit soared, In those moments, he was truly adored.

The world would fade, the troubles cease, As he danced, his heart found peace, In the rhythm of a simpler time, Grandpa's dance was so sublime.

(Chorus) 

Oh, my grandpa, in his own groove, To the Lo-Fi beats, he'd smoothly move, In the stillness of the night, His dance was pure, a sweet delight.

(Bridge) 

Through the years, his steps grew slow, But the love for Lo-Fi, it would still flow, In his eyes, that youthful gleam, In his dance, it was like a dream.

(Verse 3) 

Now he's gone, but his memory lingers, In the echoes of those Lo-Fi singers, And when I close my eyes real tight, I can still see him dance through the night.

So I'll keep that tune forever near, In my heart, it's crystal clear, My grandpa's dance, a cherished treasure, In the world of Lo-Fi, it's a timeless pleasure.

(Chorus) 

Oh, my grandpa, in his own groove, To the Lo-Fi beats, he'd smoothly move, In the stillness of the night, His dance was pure, a sweet delight.

(Outro) 

In the soft glow of the evening light, My grandpa dances through the night, To the Lo-Fi tunes that softly play, His spirit dances on, come what may.

(What the hell kind of song is this... IT IS PERFECT FOR A GRANDPA DANCING TO LO-FI!1)