2☆

Brushstrokes of a breeze swept over the two as they observed the wisps of white in the sky. He rested his hand on his chest, his round beryl eyes were glazed in concentration.

"Uh...Alejandro..can I ask you something?"

Cody questioned, still enthralled by the sky and it's puffs of white. The gap between their shoulders began to close and their hands locked together. Grass gently swayed around them, a few small flowers and their stalks copied.

"Of course, amor,"

Fingertips fidgeted with his collar.

"Can you uh...this sounds odd but..hold me?"

Cody's request was unexpected, he looked awfully humiliated about it as he held his slipping gaze on the wash of azure and white, cheeks dusted in pale scarlet. Scuffling around for a moment, uncomfortable in the lingering silence. He hadn't caught the name he recieved within the agreement either.

"If..if you want me to, then Sí."

Cody had a glint of surprise in his eyes as his focus pinpointed on the spaniard beside him, the one he intertwined fingers with. The side of his head situated against the green, eyes meeting with Alejandro's. The space between closed in, completely. Alejandro's mouth curved upwards into a small smile of satisfication in the moment. The geek requited it, studying the taller man's pretty face.

An arm embraced the geek, inviting him near. Cody swiftly settled within the arms that hugged him gently, the tips of the spaniard's fingers brushed against his neck and caressed his back.

In comparison to the cunning emeralds that he had first met, his eyes were serene and truthful.

A crooked, oak branch rocked in the wind, blotting out a small portion of the sky.

Cody was on his back, yellow shirt pressed up against the stronger boy's torso, the arms around him still present, softly massaging the outline of his body.

Cody leaned into his touch, quirking a proud smile, he regained attention to the clouds.
The small breathes of mist hung among the endless blue, the variety of shapes easily processed into his mind as something, something he recognised as a shape, or outline. For example, the half-blotted out cloud to his right resembled a cat somewhat. The curves of its edges seemed to connect to a feline in his mind.

He pointed to it, in sync with his thought process and sniggered.

"That looks like a cat, doesn't it? That's the tail.. those are the..."

Codys voice trailed off as he lost where his sight was pinpointed on.

"Nevermind..."

Alejandro laughed at his perplexion,

"Or its just a mere cloud, hm?"

A tinge of pale scarlet returned to his cheeks as Alejandro scoffed, Cody tossed over to face him, the distance between their lips was small.

"You know cloud-watching is making out shapes in clouds? I thought you would know that!"

Cody snickered, attentive to what the spaniard would do.

Alejandro raised his hands in defeat, a smug smirk still permaneant on his expression.

"Fine, I won't say anything, amor,"

Cody playfully punched him and turned over again, leaning back into Alejandro again, his russet hair had a kink in it.
A tan hand combed through it, gently pushing away any stray hair concealing his vision.

Cody felt something stir in him at the graze of contact their skin made. He hadn't felt it before, he fell silent.
What was that feeling he had, that wouldn't go away?
It made his heart feel heavy in his chest, too big for his body.

The charm of a man propped his head over Cody's shoulder. He concluded on continuing to cloud-watch, maybe it would rid his head of that unidentified emotion.

Cody found himself attracted to another wisp. It had the outline of...

He couldn't think straight.

It appeared like a....

The shorter boy aimed his finger upon the cloud he was scrutinizing.

Alejandro followed Cody's gaze.

"You have an idea? I'm not the most creative."

Cody retreated his reach and fiddled with his sleeves. He was quiet. The heaviness of his heart wouldn't leave him alone.

"I think I love you."

The geek muttered under his breath, Cody's face was bashful and tinted with crimson, the tension stung.

Alejandro adjusted his hands.

"Perdón?"

Cody felt the warmth around him strengthen, he wanted to curl up. Why did he say that aloud? Why?... His leg bounced anxiously.

"I love you."

He was turned onto his stomach, pupils meeting.

Alejandro trailed his hands to cup Cody's face. The pale freckles littered over his face were blocked by blush as the boy he fell for held his face with little to no pressure, he was soft and careful. Something he would never expect in the past, before his apology, and his own.

The gap closed. Summer warmth of the air tingled upon his skin as his chapped lips connected with the boy's smooth ones. Cody enveloped Alejandro in his arms and pulled away, looking up to comprehend what ocurred.

"I love you too, amor."