• | 𝑨𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒂𝒆'𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 !! | •

'' Arthur Knight - Arachnae !! ''

- Full name: Arthur Isaac Knight
- Nickname(s): Art, Artie, Arth, the dumb one, kid, kiddo, stupid teenager companion (by Miguel, when he tried to deny that Arthur is like 'his kid')
- Current alias: Arachnae
- Alias(es): Spider-Man, Horizon's Protector
- Age: 15 year old
- Birthdate: June 14th
- Birthplace: Horizon City, New York
- Universe: Earth-4269
- Gender: Male
- Pronouns: He/Him
- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
- Occupation: Student, vigilante

- Appearance:
- Eye colour: Brown
- Hair colour: Black
- Hair length/style: Medium, messy
- Body type: Fit, athletic

Casual outfit:
Black t-shirt with a white and gray hoodie, blue denim jeans or black pants, sneakers.

Vigilante attire:
Half black and half white spider suit, with white lense on black part and black lense on white part.

Personality:
Arthur is a cool, chill, calm and collected person. He can be serious if needed to. Though, he also can be clumsy at times. But he still learning to be the best Spider-Person out there!

Habit:
Arthur has a habit to do the 'leg thing' that he couldn't stop. His leg would just shaking non-stop, and even Arthur didn't notice it sometimes.

Backstory:
Arthur Knight's life began in mystery and uncertainty, as he was left on the doorstep of an orphanage in Horizon City, USA. With no knowledge of his biological family, he was adopted by a caring couple when he was just two years old. Growing up in a loving home, he cherished the bond he had with his adoptive parents and embraced the name they gave him - Arthur Isaac Knight.

Despite the warmth at home, Arthur's life at Horizon Academy was marked by constant bullying and torment. The school bully, Tyler Steel, along with his gang of jocks, made his days a living nightmare. They taunted him about his unknown heritage, and their relentless attacks chipped away at his self-esteem. One day, during a school camping trip, Arthur found himself lost in the dark woods, where fate took an unexpected turn.

A black and white radioactive spider bit him on the neck, imbuing him with extraordinary abilities. At first, he brushed off the strange encounter, not realizing its impact. Back at the campsite, he woke up to find his senses heightened, and he could crawl on walls like a spider. Overwhelmed by his newfound powers, he kept them hidden, fearing the ridicule that would follow if anyone discovered his secret.

Tragedy struck Arthur's life when he lost his adoptive parents in a violent robbery. Wracked with guilt over not being able to stop the thief in time, he blamed himself for the loss. That's when he realized that his powers could be used for good, to protect others from suffering the same fate. Determined to prevent more tragedy, he took on the persona of Arachnae, a vigilante determined to bring justice to the streets of Horizon City.

As Arachnae, he honed his skills, swinging through the city, and stopping criminals in their tracks. Along the way, he faced dangerous super villains and encountered Lara Hart, a detective who initially viewed him as a menace but eventually became a crucial ally. Together, they formed an unlikely partnership and tackled cases that the regular authorities couldn't handle.