-14-

( before i write long chapter now i write small chapter.....and please please vote 😞)

Hobi quickly get ready and went to living room after some minutes jin came and they left.

Meanwhile yoongi was in his office doing his work and waiting for the pic his appa is gonna send...

Suddenly yoongi got a notification on his phone he clicked on his message it has from his appa.

This photo is taken 2 years before but he will look like this...

Okay appa I'm gonna start my mission from tomorrow i have office work to do... Take care

Okay

.
.

.
.

.
.

A/n: let me show you Outfits of 2seoks while they are reaching

End of author pov~

End of author pov~

Hobi n jin go to bt21 store and go shopping both got van from the store...

Next they stop at bakery shop... They got cupcakes,drinks and sit at chair talking how their works are going...

(jin is telling to hobi the idea of starting ✨Jinhit ent.✨🙂kidding)

They are almost done with their drinks suddenly jin notice a wound on hobi's hand.

Hobi did you burn your hands while cooking jin holds hobi hand but hobi hissed in pain...

I'm sorry hobi does it hurt that much we need to go to the doctor-
Jin got cut by hobi..

No hyung it's not your fault it's okay no need to say sorry..

I see your hands have so many marks and wound....did something happen? Did anyone did this jin said last word in serious voice.

No hyung no one did this...i just dropped hot water on my hands... Hehe

Are you sure hobi? Jin said.

Yeah.

Okay you should be more careful next time..

They went to do shopping and jin take hobi to his restaurant they spent their time there it's almost midnight....

Jin and hobi went to yoongi's company because yoongi tell jin to drop hobi at his company then he will take him home from there they reach at the company...

Jin drop hobi and left from there before he left he tell call the about hobi that he is husband of their boss and treat him nicely.

This is the first time ppl there are seeing hobi...

They all are lost in  hobi beauty...

Hobi greet them and they greet back... One lady employee (hobi is getting mother vibe from her) show all around...

Hobi asks where is yoongi?

Boss is in meeting right now sir.

Please mam don't call me sir and you are older than me...you can call me hoseok mam...

Ooh kid you are so sweet. (the lady is her late forty)

Sorry dear but i have some work I'll back you can wait in sir's office...

It's okay I'm fine here i will explore around mam...

Hobi was exploring the building then he meet a man who staring at him from head to toe making him uncomfortable...

Hello babyboy looks like you are new here... Come I'll show you around.

No thank you.. I have already seen around..

Wanna be my boyfriend you are so hot baby? Man said coming close to hobi....

No... I'm married hobi is taking steps back...

I will give you more money then your husband come to me baby....who's your husband?..man pin hobi to the wall and is trying to kiss him...

M-min yoongi is my husband.... Leave me.... Hobi shout to help but man cover his mouth hobi try to free him but the man has stronger than him....

The man has trying to kiss hobi's neck..... Hobi eyes are teary now...

What are you doing?

The man quickly left hobi as he see yoongi... Yoongi go to hobi who is crying now and comfort him...

Tell me what did you do? Yoongi said in deep voice..

Hobi teell yoongi whole thing...

Yoongi call Gurad and whispers in his ear kill him and hide his body...

With that they yoongi take hobi in car who is still cry and yoongi is still comforting hhim

hobi sleep on their way to home

____________________________________

Happy chan day✨💗

Wishing you the happiest birthday... Thank you so much for your comforting words...your words always comfort me be healthy take care of yourself...hope chan room come back..

Love you bangchan<3❤