(Chapter 1:The Murderer)1. Fiona:

I am currently in jail for attempted murder and waiting for my trial to start. It's the 27th of June of 2023 and I just got caught trying to murder my father. How did I get here today?? I wasn't planning this when I woke up today.

I am currently 18 years old and my name is Fiona Solomon. Today was like any other day, I woke up at 4 am, had breakfast at 5, and went to school at 6. I took a nap and started studying after coming back from school at 12. Then I went to the library to study with my tutor at 3 and came back at 6. My mother then told me to do house chores and I spent most of the day doing that since none of my 5 older siblings were interested in helping me and my mother clean such a big house. To make matters worse we had just moved in here and none of them still had an interest in helping anyone and my dad still hadn't hired people to work since firing the last workers. My siblings including my father can be considered babies who don't have an interest in being a better person. They eat and sleep. "This family is going to be the death of me!", I say to my mother who is working behind me. I turn around and tell her," Aren't you going to tell them anything?! How long are we going to act like slaves? The least Dad could do is hire people. We are rich after all, solvent enough you know? You may have been here for 30 years just because he is your husband and they're your kids but I won't sit still! They've grown Ma! If they wanted to change they would have already changed by now! They are adults who are fully capable of taking care of themselves! Nor do they clean their rooms & they don't help with chores either. If they cared about you as their mother they would've changed by now! Why are you being a coward and not saying anything-" "What is going on here?!", my dad yells as he comes into the room. "Here he goes", I mutter to myself. "How dare you yell in my house?", my dad says. " I have a right to say what I want-", my mother cuts me off before I can say anything and says, "Go to your room Fiona!"

I had no fucking energy or emotions left to start a fight with them and went to my room and locked the door. I truly had enough of this family. I had decided then and there that I was leaving home today or should I say prison?