6. Detective William:

*28th June 7.30 a.m.*

"It doesn't make sense. There is absolutely nothing. No evidence of any unhappiness in the family, from the outside. Hell, with their family's noble backgrounds, wealth, and success they could even beat the Kardashians even Bill Gates's family is probably nothing compared to theirs.", my assistant says as he researches on his computer.
"I didn't tell you to check about that, I told you to find information about anything that could help us with the case. And what do you mean??", I say as I glare at him.
"See you can't help but like tea."

"Just tell me."

"Well first of all the Solomons are immigrants in America. They're the descendants of landlord families back in the UK. They come from a bloodline of aristocracy from London that dates back to the 17th century. And they are also the descendants of rich nobles except they're richer now by 1000 times. Not only is every single person in their family working in all types of jobs and being successful and insanely rich here in America, but they are also insanely rich in the UK. Except they don't identify as aristocracy anymore but they're still rich and have connections with other influential families around the globe. Most of them have visited all the places in the world. And every single person in their family marries a British person. Never a foreigner. Literally. I think for them it's maintaining the bloodline but then again no one knows shit."

"Anything else?"

"Yep, more. Most of the people in their family are in the family business while being doctors, professors, advocates, and other influential jobs. But there is one thing they've always maintained in the family. Going to the same school. Not a single person from their family went to a different school."

"What about their family relationships?"

"The family always gathers together on all the special occasions but they always come together in December in their vacation house in the UK and have dinner and spend the whole month their together. And of course, like any other influential family, their family has a head too which is the grandfather, Sebastian Solomon"
"What about the relationship between the siblings? What relationship do Fiona and her siblings have?"

"All of Fiona's siblings have a pretty big age gap. By the time she was 14 all of her siblings were already graduated from school and some from university. She has a total of 6 siblings including her of course. And from what I have seen on the net they seem close but from a closer look they aren't. More like they are being forced to act close but they aren't. It seems they would rather be on their own the siblings are known to not be close with each other at all."

"Thanks I also assume you have called the family members to the station today right?"
"Uhh I am calling right now I forgot"

"Whatever man just call them."

It's gonna be a long day.