50. Mood Swings

3200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  50 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Abir gave him courage and said, "Of course, we will find your mother, Brother! You have forgotten, who are you? Mad Eagle. And Mad Eagle can do anything. So it will not be so difficult for you to find your mother. Don't you understand? Haan?"

Niskarsh nodded his head in yes.

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Here in the hospital, Abhimaan could not sleep last night. Many things were going on in his mind. The first of who was the man who came with Kevin. That man seemed familiar to Abhimaan. But he could not remember who that man was? He had tried hard since last night to remember him, to recognize him, but it was no use. And the second thing was the marks on Maanvi's hands. Last night, during the scuffle, Maanvi's sleeves had slipped a little upwards and then Abhimaan saw the burn mark on her hands. Were these marks recent? Probably not. Because looking at those marks it did not seem at all that those wounds were new. Those were very old scars. But Abhimaan remembered very well, when he got engaged to Maanvi, she was wearing a sleeveless gown. And then, there were no such marks on her hands. She had absolutely glassy and fair skin. Then suddenly… so many marks on the hands in these two years? Something was wrong. Abhimaan was feeling that something big has happened in Canada in the last two years. And he doesn't know anything about this. Otherwise, Maanvi, who had agreed to marry him for the sake of her family, suddenly married Niskarsh. Ever since Maanvi has returned to India, it is as if her family does not exist for her. And then now this mark. Niskarsh, the person who was sitting quietly in Canada till now has suddenly come back. Something had gone terribly wrong. Abhimaan said in his mind, "Just once, let me get up from this bed. Then this puzzle will have to be solved. I have to know, what is the truth? How and when did so many changes occur in Maanvi? What is the reason for all this? And… And that accident. Raj had told that there were two girls in the car when the accident happened. One of which was Maanvi. Then who was that other girl who died? I need to know all this. Canada's mystery will be solved only by going to Canada."

_____________..____________..____________.._________

In the villa, Sharanya had breakfast by now. It was time for her to go to office. And she had come to her room to collect some of her important things. As soon as Sharanya came inside, the door was locked from inside. Hearing the clicking sound, she turned back with a startle and saw Niskarsh standing near the door. Sharanya said, “Why did you close the door?”

Niskarsh came silently to Sharanya and pinned her against the wall in one fell swoop. Sharanya was not able to understand what he was trying to do? He was close to her. And that was enough to cause a short circuit in her brain. She said hesitantly, "Aap.... aap kya kar rahe Hain?"
(For those who don't understand Hindi : -
"Wh... what are you doing?")