23.

Stef : Jungkook just look at her..I am better than her.
Jk : Not for me.
Stef : Why tf are you so obsessed with her?! You like her or something
Jk : I love her.
Stef : Y-you kidding? Right?
Jk : No..

Stefanie was about to slap him but he dodged that off..

Jk : No Stefanie!
Stef : Arghhhh!

She stomped her feet and went from there.. Jungkook went back to his car and smiled looking at her..

Jk : Let's go My lady...
Y/n : Mr. Jeon I am not marrying a murderer!
Jk : You have to My lady, I love you.

Her eyes widen and she looked at him

Y/n : You what?!
Jk : *he grinned* I love you baby.
Y/n : so what?
Jk : You can't be so rude to me baby that hurts...*he said like a baby with a pout but soon his tone changed to evil*...Baby marry me or you'll brother is going to god..
Y/n : you can't threat me like that!!
Jk : I can and I will..
Y/n : you are a phys--
Jk : Your lover baby let's go now baby..

*Wedding day*

Y/n was getting ready in the room and jungkook was on his mission...Time passed and now she have to appear at hall as jungkook was waiting there...
Y/n didn't came outside and was about to jump from the window but the door opened revealing jungkook..He came towards her and Y/n looked shocked, he picked her up in bridal style...

Y/n : What are you doing!? Leave me!!

He ignored her and take her to the hall while carrying her in bridal style

Y/n : Mr. Jeon! Put me down!...she whispered
Jk : No

He took her to the stage with him and they got married and now it was the time to kiss her..

Y/n took a step back but jungkook took a step forward and pulled her by her waist and kissed her,she was freezed in her spot and her eyes widen... Jungkook came closer to her ear and whispered..

Jk : It's such fun when you don't want me to kiss you and I still steal your kisses..*smirk*

She looked at him with widen eyes and mouthed bastard...

Jk : let's go baby we have to spend our honeymoon too..*wink*
Y/n : Ewww don't even think that I'll do this with someone like you..
Jk : Of course your are scared that what will you do if I'll show you my body..

They reached their hotel..

Jk : Baby let's celebrate our marriage..
Y/n : Celebrate? How?
Jk : Let's show you the real surprise baby..

He said and kissed her..Her eyes widen and she put a hand on his chest to stop him..

Jk : what happened baby?
Y/n : Don't touch me!
Jk : I will and baby you should give in now..
Y/n : Give in?
Jk : Yes baby till when you'll continue showing that you don't want this, think about Minwoo baby, I am way better than him and don't you think he should regret to leave a perfect fit lady like you? Let's be a little naughty My Lady..

He whispered with a grin plaster on his face and y/n nodded.

Jk : So My perfect lady can I kiss you?
Y/n : Yes I'll show that miwoo that he had left a perfect girl..

Jk smiled and kissed her and y/n kissed him back...the hotness was increasing between them and y/n was pinned against the wall and jungkook's hand was roaming on her body and he pulled her closer..After 5 mins they both get out of breathe...

Jk : My lady..thnku for giving me your precious lips..
Y/n : *smiled* no worries and don't think that I am a girl who'll give in easily,it's for to make Minwoo regret..