The One Bed Trope

Steve--He would insist you get the bed, would sleep on the chair/couch despite any protests.

Natasha--Sleeps with you but warns you that she doesn't sleep a lot

Tony--Hogs the bed but is also a gentleman when it comes to a woman sharing the bed with him

Thor--Snores. A lot. Loudly. Also a bed and blanket hogger, you end up just sleeping on the couch/chair.

Clint--Is a gentleman since he's married, but he also snores and eats food in bed, getting crumbs everywhere

Bruce--Would sleep on the chair/couch because he's a gentleman and is afraid of Hulking out in the middle of the night

Loki--Reluctantly shares, he doesn't really like sharing the bed, but he tolerates you. Also doesn't want comfort from his nightmares.

Bucky--Also tolerates your presence, lets you share the bed because he needs comfort.

Peter--Would be a gentleman but he also sleeps as far away from the person as he can while still being on the bed

Nick Fury--Doesn't let you sleep on the bed. It's his bed.

Gamora--Weird about sharing the bed, kind of possessive about it, doesn't like any touch. Would rather take floor over the bed.

Nebula--Fine with sharing the bed, possessive of the blankets and doesn't like touch, also would rather take the floor.

Daredevil--A gentleman, makes sure you're comfy and overloads you with blankets.

Shang-Chi--Doesn't sleep, has a slumber party with you and Katy

Wanda--Shares with you and makes sure you're warm enough

Pietro--Flirty, but stops eventually and makes sure you're comfortable with the arrangement.

T'Challa--Would say he would take the chair/couch, but then when you invite him in bed he takes the bed too

Peter B Parker--Politely shares the bed, but he also snores. Like Dad level snoring. You end up just getting frustrated and taking the couch/chair.

Miguel O'Hara--He sleeps on the floor. Any argument and he gets mad.

Hobie Brown--Kicks you out of the bed or annoys you so much that you get out of the bed and go to sleep somewhere else. No in between.

Gwen--Lets you share the bed, and is quiet so you can sleep

Miles Morales--Snores a bit but is also really polite.