Kids

A/n: Yes I know some of these characters have kids.

Steve--He's pretty good with kids, teaches them history and such. Also makes sure they appreciate America.

Tony--Before Morgan was born he was scared shitless. He doted on Pepper to the point where she threatened to use one of his suits to blast his ass into next week.

Natasha--If she could have kids shed be really good with them. She'd teach them how to fight and to not take any shit.

Bruce--TERRIFIED. Since he still is Hulk he's terrified one of them will have a temper tantrum and cause him to Hulk out.

Clint--He is an idiot when it comes to kids but he's still a great father/father figure.

Thor--AWESOME dad. Tries to test kids worthiness on Mjolnir, but also has a copy that Tony made so it can be held by everyone.

Loki--He is either a really good parent/parent figure or a really bad parent/parent figure. There is no in between.

Bucky-- terrified of children. Refuses to watch them just for the fact he might go Winter Soldier mode again. The only kid he watches is Morgan, because he knows that she knows about his Winter Soldier years.

Wanda--GREAT Mama. Very protective and would be willing to die for her kids.

Pietro--Dumb/funcle. Grunkle Stan.

Peter--He's a kid himself.

Gamora/Nebula--Terrified. Gamora would do okay, Nebula would be terrified.

Nick Fury--No. You do not want this man watching your children. He'd get himself and the child into some horrible thing that cannot be escaped without SOMEONE being sacrificed.

Daredevil--He'd be cool with watching a kid, but not so much being a father.

Shang-Chi--Dumb uncle. He'd be the one to say "if Mom says no, ask me".

T'Challa--He'd be a really cool dad. (Technically is).

Miguel O'Hara--Buckle up. When Gabriella was born, he'd do this thing where he'd let her rest on his chest while murmuring some Spanish lullaby, and shed fall sleep from the vibrations of his chest. When she got older, if she wanted anything she'd have to say please. He'd also get up at the asscrack of dawn to make lunch for her (he does not think those school lunches include enough nutrition). One day Gabi asked where babies come from and he said "I'll tell you when you're older." She came home from school the next day and shyly asked Miguel if he shat out an egg and she emerged from the egg (this was told to her by a classmate). Miguel genuinely started crying laughing, and Gabi was happy because that was the happiest she'd ever seen him. That was a day before the incident and he always cries when he sees eggs.

Peter B Parker--Y'all have literally seen him with Mayday

Miles Morales--Fun uncle, but Peter doesn't trust him with Mayday for more than five minutes because he does NOT know how to hold a child

Gwen--Super fun aunt, makes the kid learn drums.

Hobie Brown--Chaotic fun Uncle. Makes the kid try to make a gizmo, and when the kid won't Hobie is just like "I salute you, you little anarchist." By the time Hobie is done watching the kid, this kid is coming out with crazy dyed hair or some shit.