Im In love

Lights pov

Its been three weeks since my dad saw L and i, kissing and he refuses to talk to me or L about anything than the Kira case. But on the other hand L and i have become closer friend wise. "light is it almost time for bed" a very annoying creature known as misa amone said. she wont leave me and L alone.EVER. all three of us bathe together, walk together, sleep together you name it. "Yeah im tired to light" said L but i know he was just saying that for misa's and mines sake. He's insomniac. I love hime so much though, he's the reason i stopped being Kira...well kinda. "Light can i speak to you alone" misa says. "fine make it quick" i snapped back. "light why did you choose HIM over ME i mean he's a guy. I can give you so much more" she says trying to grind me but i push her away. "misa i dont like girls, i dont like you, i only love L" i said calmly. "fine then im leaving and you cant have my eyes" she replied. "Thats fine. Maybe..." I Stopped her "you'll find a man who loves and respects you, i hope you do misa" i said giving her a small hug. Bloody fucking hell, im going soft...but still... She smiled. "Thank you light...i i love you but i promised to do whatever kira wants, remember?"  She giggle and winked, bouncing down the hall way.

Ls pov
Light stepped back into the room without misa. i was about to ask what happened to her when i noticed a small black book on lights school bag. I went to grab it but light jumped on me. He looked panicked. I grabbed the book and tried to look inside but i dropped it when i looked up.the creature snickered at me. "Hi lawliet" it burtsed out, howling with laughter. I looked at light to see him looking down. Almost ashamed. "Light whats-" i heard him whisper something. "Huh? Ligh-" i started, only to be cut off again "im kira" he stated with tears threatning to fall. "Please dont leave me" he said starting to shake and rock back and forth, with his head in his hands, crying. I was stunned. what do i say i mean i love light. we have been secretly dating for weeks and the more time i spend with him the more i love him. is that why the killings have stopped? So many question cloud my brain as tears slip down my face. "L?" light asked nervously. "your kira" i say barely above a whisper. "L i never meant to hurt you-" i jumped on him. "I dont know what to do. i love you and i wanna be with you but-" this is the first time iv cried. I buried my head into his neck and sobbed while he held me. "Stop...your a killer...your using me" light kissed me roughly. "Then...lock me up. I dont care if i have to get the death penalty, as long as your the last person i see"  he said. That thought killed me. He's the first person i ever fell in love with. Iv never felt heart break but if its watching the person you love the most, die, then no way can i go through with it. "No..." I said "L-" i cut him off  "lawliet" i said quietly. He looked shocked before he kissed me. "I love you lawliet" he said.