Its true

Lights pov
"I love you too light".  "Im so glad L! I...ill stop killing I promise. just so we can be together...because, because I love you too much to hurt you." I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, and to be honest I don't care if I smile like an idiot as long as I'm with L ill keep smiling like this. "I don't care about the case anymore as long as I'm with you I don't care about Kira, only light yagami" he spoke softly. He was all I needed too burn the death note and when the time comes I will not go to heaven with him, only wonder around for forever. "Light don't burn the death note just yet, what if you gave up ownership of it then I picked it up and wrote down a criminals name only thing is they will have an ordered death penalty." L squeaked out. "thats not a bad idea but why" I asked honesty confused. "if I write in the death note then I wont go to heaven or hell and ill be with you" he stated calmly. "What?! no you have to go to heaven, your meant to!" I yelled. "it will be hell without you" he said defensively. "But you deserve better" I said quietly. "but I love you and wanna be with you forever" he said on the verge of tears. "fine if thats what you want ill talk to ryuk" I said softly. L smiled cutely and hugged me. we cuddled for god knows how long till the phone rang. "I got it" L said getting up. "hello, wait what. I'm sorry-No! LEAVE ME AND LIGHT ALONE!" L through the phone out the window and started panicking, then he started to mumble, seemingly thinking of a plan or idea of some sort. "L whats going on" I asked a little scared. "Watari said its unprofessional to fall in love with a suspect and....they have evidence your Kira....their going to give you a death penalty...." L said barely even whispering. "Lawliet-"he cut me off quickly "NO I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! YOUR LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE WHOS EVER LOVED ME! AND I LOVE YOU, LIGHT I NEED YOU! PLEASE!" L started crying into my shirt then I wrapped my arms around him as he cried, well, more like bawled. "shhh it'll be alright we'll find a way ok" I spoke gently as his sobs got quieter. I could tell he he was upset, iv never seen this much emotion come from him.