The Beginning Of Everything

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

I walked down the street in New York. All kinds of things were going through my mind. Why right now? "Fuck!" I screamed and kicked the trash can, with my speed it flew far and broke. I looked around to see that no one was there.

"Hey slow down a bit." I grabbed the man and threw him against the wall.

"Whoa hey it's just me." He laughed.

"Kol, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm just passing by." He looks down and grinned without blinking he switched our places. I tried to grab him again but he is stronger.
He let go of me and started walking.

"Let's go." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Don't look like that, i know a good bar. There's a lot of eye candy." He winked at his eye. I sighed and started walking after him.

"Come on Madilyn, I see something is bothering you."

"I got a call and I should go help them." I said and Kol raised an eyebrow.

"Edweirdo" I said and Kol started laughing.

"What has he done now?" Kol asked.

"Alice told me no more. She wanted me at the Washington airport for the morning. To meet her and Bella."

"Bella? Like that human Bella?" Kol asked.

"Yes, that human." I answered with a laugh.

"What the hell does that Eddie boy see in that human being?" He asked wondering.

"Human is his 'blood singer'." I answered and Kol looked at me smirking.

"I don't believe in that kind of nonsense." He said.

"Don't you believe in soulmates?" I asked.

"Noup, if it were true, I would have already found my soul mate." He said and we stopped in front of the bar. "Here it is." Kol opened the door.

"Ladies first." He said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes and stepped inside. The place was old fashioned. There were pictures of rock bands on the walls. I stopped in front of one picture.

"Guns N' Roses." I said with a smile.

"Damon and I were watching it in 1988... Here?" I said surprised.

I turned around and took a closer look at the place. The place has changed a bit, but now I recognize where we are. "I found this place a couple of years ago." Kol said.

"Look at this" Kol walked towards the bar counter, he pointed to the wall where there were a lot of pictures from many years.
I looked at the pictures in amazement until I noticed.

"Can't be true" I laughed.

There's a picture of me, Damon, and a couple of people we met that night and ate them as the night ended. "I like your hairstyle, and is that Damon look at him." Kol laughed.

"Who are those others in the picture?"

"We met them that night and had a little fun and the rest you can guess what happened to them." I replied with a grin.

The bartender walked in front of us. "What should be for you?" He asked with a smile. Cute boy, I'm going to eat him today I thought to myself as Kol ordered us some whiskey.

We turned to look at the dancing people. There were young and old people there. Some blonde young woman came to Kol and asked him to dance. I rolled my eyes and turned to drink my drink.

"Hello Beautiful."

I looked to my side and there stood a young man smiling. I drank my whiskey at first and turned properly to look at him.

"Let's go dancing." I grabbed him and took him to the dance floor. Kol dances next to me with a blonde woman and winks.

"Now is the time to celebrate." He said and I rolled my eyes then smirked. We danced for a while with the guy until he took me to the counter.

"So what's your name?" He asked while ordering us drinks.

"Madilyn." I answered.

"Nice name, are you British?" He asked.

"Don't you recognize the accent?" I said grinning as I grabbed my drink and walked back to the dance floor, he followed and we danced.

We were walking down the street and he wanted to go get something to eat. I followed him, we arrived at a small pizza place and he ordered something to eat. Come on quickly now I want to eat him i thought in my mind. I tapped my fingers on the table. finally he got his food and we were able to go to his room. The guy seriously lives almost next to the bar. He opened the door to a small apartment. It's small.

"Nice apartment" I said.

Mature Content

                  ~~~~⚠️~~~~~~~⚠️~~~~

Okay, I can't wait any longer, so I took the initiative. I grabbed him and pushed him on the bed. I connected our lips. and he was taken aback at first but kissed back. We kissed passionately and his hand landed on my hip. I took off his shirt and kissed his neck and chest. He moaned and took off my jacket and I got up to take off my top. "Wow." He said looking at my shirtless top. "Shut up" I said and connected our lips again. I went to unbuckle his belt and with my speed threw his pants off. Fortunately, he is so drunk that he didn't realize the speed. I kissed his body and kept going down. He pushed my head towards his cock while I took his boxers and pulled them down. I took the cock in my hand and started to move my hand up and down. I took it in my mouth and used my tongue and moved my head. he began to moan. No more he said and I got up took off my pants and jumped on top of him. I felt his cock between my legs and put it inside me. He kept saying something but I ignored him as I rode him. I didn't care about him or anything he said I just wanted blood. Moment later i kissed his neck and sunk my teeth into his vein. I put my hand on his mouth so he wouldn't scream, I can't listen right now. I stood up and at the same time continued to suck his blood. I heard his heartbeat slow down. and then it stopped. I raised my head and smiled. Using my speed I put on my clothes. I took care of the body and left the apartment.

I came to the street of New York and I realized that the morning is approaching. I looked at my watch and let out a deep sigh.

"Was it a rough night?" I heard from behind me and I turned to look. Kol stood there grinning.

"At least I had." he said.

"Yes." I answered and we started walking to my apartment so I could change my clothes.