New Lesson

- So, are we still going? – Richard asked his fellow teacher.

- Dylan said he was coming, let's go to the hallway to see when he'll arrive - And Michael responded calmly and quietly, so as not to make too much noise there near the boss's room.

- He must be close by now – Madden had good hope, but also fear of being caught and punished

- Worse than I'm tough just thinking about it - Michael then tightened his grip, well known to his colleague.

- Wow, but we've fucked him before – Richard said, remembering the time he fucked the secretary in the bathroom during the students' break.

- But you said you were going to release it to both of us at the same time, you know? – Michael continued squeezing his dick over his shorts while Richard went ahead, guiding them in the dark.

- Well, that's true, that naughty guy must be dying to give me his dick again like I didn't due to his ass – Michael laughed when he heard his friend, but they both stopped when they saw the sound of a door, praying that it wasn't going to happen. the director. Luckily, it was just Dylan walking into the kitchen.

- Let's go? – Richard asked, looking around and then directly into his friend's eyes.

- Come on! – Michael and Madden then went stealthily, without making much noise, towards the kitchen. When they got there, Dylan was already waiting for them sitting next to the table.

- Served? – Dylan was just wearing a robe, he didn't even bother putting on clothes for them, he really wanted to fuck without watching time pass.

- The teacher shouldn't even dream that we're here about to fuck - Richard said, giving his cock a squeeze and a more concentrated voice, the lust and smell of cock began to waft in the air.

- Relax, I put some medicine so he can sleep a little longer – O'Brien said, laughing, remembering the drops in the water in Ellis's refrigerator.

- You really wanted to, right? – Michael said laughing, but Dylan didn't let it go and went on the attack.

- Look who's talking - and then he grabbed Michael's dick even over his pajamas - Someone here is more excited than normal.

- Power of the black guy, let's start? - Michael's cock simply pulsed without needing any more touch.

- I think it's better to leave it for another day, because... - Richard tried to argue, but was abruptly interrupted.
- And I think your mouth looks better here – Michael pulled the other one, putting him on his knees and started rubbing his dick covered in the thin fabric between my cheeks and lips.

- Here too – Dylan did the same, the cloth of his underwear was thicker, but the pre-cum that leaked left a good part around it wet.

- There's enough of me for both of you – Richard took control of the situation, massaging O'Brien's volume with his hand while licking and nibbling Michael's package.

The two slowly removed the pieces of clothing, maintaining eye contact with Richard who was already on his knees, both putting their dicks out, hard enough to be sucked and saying nothing other than grabbing the base, slamming the poles against the opposite hand, giving the go-ahead for Madden to advance, just letting the smell of sweat and lust consume him completely until he got what he was looking for.

He held them both, masturbating at the same time and looking at them, just kissing and smelling, until Dylan pushed forward, invading his lips with the hat on his head, grabbing the bastard's hair and stealing all the attention he was giving to him. black shit.