The list

I yawn and stretch my body to get ready for the new day. I pull my sheets off myself and lay my legs on the edge of the bed before getting up and making myself some food to start the day off.

     I sit down at the table reading of my task list for the day whilst eating my breakfast. It's not a long list of tasks but one catches my eye.

1. Do the royals' laundry
2. Cook a fine breakfast by 9:00 a.m.
3. Clean hallway 170
4. Dust the library
5. Make weapons (list provided at hall 130)
6: by 7:00 p.m aid Damien for the rest of the night into morning preparing him to meet his wife

      "Well that's new." I say to myself looking at the 6th task. I've never been asked to assist one of the royal members, let alone be with them all night. Strange request but I'm here to fulfill my duties. I get up and twirl to face my dresser and get changed. Today I decided to wear a white shirt under a dark green buttoned up vest., black gloves (with an extra white pair), long white socks that go to my knees and a pair of Mary Jane shoes. I place my brown flat cap onto my head, as it is iconic to my person.

     I fix my bed and make my way down to the laundry room on the second floor of the palace.  I wave to my fellow co-workers. None wave back. I keep up my fast stride but I get distracted by waving again and don't notice that someone is walking the same path as me. I bump them and they fall. I immediately get sent back into reality and look down at them.

     "I'm terribly sorry! Do you need help?" I look down at the person until I notice that their wearing royal clothing. I cringe and lift them off the ground. To my surprise it's Damien, I gasp and bow, restating how sorry I am.

     He just lets out a low growl and lights my fine black gloves on fire. I just shake my head, disappointed in myself for what I had just caused.

     He walks off and I just continue my working, as I do so I shake slightly, worried about my consequences and Ty exact I have to be in his presence later.

A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT I'LL UPDATE IT TOMORROW BECAUSE IM STARTING TO GET LAZY AND I HATE WRITING WHEN IM LAZY 😞