Peck On The Cheek

Max woke up at about 4pm since he went to bed at around 6am the other day.

He hopped out of bed, threw on a Iron Maiden Shirt and a pair of Zebra print pants.

Max decided that he would just go to meet up with Ronnie and the others so he picked up his phone from the charger.

"2 percent?! Are you kidding me?!?"

Max scoffs as he throws his phone on the bed but quickly retrieves it.

He decided to just show up unattended at Ronnie's house..

PASS FORWARD

once Max saw Ronnie's house he picked up his pace and started trotting.

The wind made crashing sounds and blew Max's hair back and he shook his head to fix it.

The once story building that look almost abandon was Ronnie's house.

'Great, stepping into a horror movie.'
Max thought to himself.

He walked up the steps, dogs barking, the afternoon wind pushing the tree leaves back and causing crashing noises. Max was never out alone because of course he was with the boys, Monte, Robert, Ronnie, and.. Steven he guesses.

He rang the doorbell.

Nothing.

He rang the doorbell again.

Nothing.

"ugh.." Max said as he stepped back, staring at a camera.

"Open up!"

Max scowls at the camera.

He almost gave up until a man opened the door,

who was definitely not Ronnie.

"What do you want?" The man says, dragging his cigarette away from his mouth.

"Uh- is Ronnie home?" Max ask, staring up at the man with his hands in his pocket.

"In his room." the man says as he leaves the door open and walks away from the door.

"I'm taking that as a invite inside."

Max murmurs to himself as he steps inside and closes the door behind him.

'Ronnie's room.. Ronnie's room.. Ronnie's room..' Max thought to himself.

He looked at all the alcohol bottles, cigarette packs, and drugs on the counter.

Max looked down the hallway and say a door with a piece of paper stuck on it with duct tape.

He stepped closer and read the paper,

"RONNIES ROOM
       DO NOT ENTER"

"oh!" Max gasp slightly and knocks on the door.

Ronnie opened the door.

No shirt on, No pants on, His emo hair scuffed up, And eyeliner smudged.

"What the fuck are you doing here Max?"

Ronnie says, stretching.

"I thought the others would be here with you."

Max admits and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hurry up. Come in." Ronnie growls under his breath as he opens his door fully.

Max walks into the maze of Ronnie's messy room and stumbles over a few shirts.

"Pick that up, wont you Maxie?"

Ronnie says with a faint giggle following.

"Ah- okay."