Then...he woke up.

He woke up in a cold sweat, his breathing heavy. He was unusually hot, especially considering it wasn't necessarily a nightmare like normal. It was still pretty early, but he decided to get up, and take a hot shower.

Luckily, his room still had a bathroom.
Soon, he was relaxed, in a yellow hoodie with black pants; his hoodie was oversized, but mainly because it's a hand-me-down.

He sighed, stretching and putting on his mask. He decided he would go back to that coffee shop and read; it was quite peaceful. He grabbed the book he had been recently reading: a book on mythology.

He decided this time he'd walk, and with flapjack. He picked up his bird, smiling under the mask. He grabbed his book, and quietly made his way out of the castle. He knew his way around town extremely well.

The walk was long and peaceful, and soon he made his way all the way to that cafe. Unfortunately he ran into that broccoli head, along with willow and gus.

He tried to avoid everyone on his way in, but of course...

"Goldie!~" Edric walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around hunter's waist. This surprised him, so he swept Edric's feet. He winced as he watched the boy fall, but it's not like hunter cared, the boy deserved it.

"Oops." Hunter's voice fell flat, and monotone.

"Awwe- didn't mean to startle you that badly," Edric chuckled, and got up before groaning. He did take a hard fall.

Hunter slipped inside without a word, ordering his coffee. He was about to pay, before being pushed lightly.

"And add a cake pop- I'll pay." Edric smiled, pulling out a few coins. Hunter wasn't gonna complain- that's free coffee.

Soon, they were sitting down. Hunter opened his book, petting flapjack as he read.
"Watcha readin'?"

Hunter sighed,, "[mythology name idk],"

Edric hummed, sitting next to him and reading with hunter.

They sat for awhile until hunter finished the book, and closed it. Then, Edric started chatting with him. hunter leaned into him, gently placing his head on Edric's shoulder.

He was so tired, even though he had ordered a coffee. Then, he heard Edric stop talking. He looked up at him, only to see his slightly pink face. That was normal, right? He stared at the green haired boy confused.

Why did he go silent? Then, Edric started talking again, which brought peace to hunter's mind. He couldn't tell what he was saying; he was too tired. However, his voice only made him more tired - in a good way. The boy's voice reminded him of thick honey, as well as his eyes.

And slowly, his consciousness was being taken away from him. And surprisingly, he had a... Delightful dream.

Hunter lay on the couch. Not in the castle, but not alone. He was laying on the couch, but a green haired boy was laying underneath him, holding his waist. Strangely, he could feel it.

He also held his waist, grabbing handfuls of his shirt. He could also feel the nice sensation of the boy playing with his hair. It only lulled him more.

It felt.. nice.. for once. Though, he wasn't quite sure how to feel about it.

The boy touched one of hunter's ears, and as a natural reaction- hunter nuzzled his face further into the boys chest. His ears-and waist- were sensitive.

Even so, this felt so peaceful. Almost too peaceful. He didn't want this to end. He was enjoying it so much.

(With Edric)

Edric felt his face heat up a little,and he wrapped his arm around hunter's waist. He can't believe hunter had fallen asleep on him- for someone who didn't trust him, he had to be extremely tired.

He was peacefully playing with his hair, that was.. until his twin sister and willow. He did know willow liked hunter; but he also knew hunter felt uncomfortable around willow.

"What are you doing?" His twin stared at him, then hunter, and back.

"He fell asleep?.." he gave a confused look.

"You must have drugged him,," willow glared "hunter loves me." (SORRY HUNTLOWS WILLOW IS KINDA GONNA BE A BITCH HERE).

"I never said he didn't? I never drugged him. He just fell asleep."

Willow got up, shaking hunter's shoulder. He woke up, sort of panicked, only to see the three. He gave a confused look to Edric, but also slinked away slightly away from willow. He was obviously uncomfortable- why couldn't he have just stayed asleep?

"Hunter!~" willow cheered, smiling brightly. "Wanna go to grom with me this year?"

"Uhm.. isn't that a school thing?.."

"Yeah, but you can have a plus one."

He smiled weakly. "Sorry, I'm busy [date]"

"Oh that's fine, you can just go on a date with me when you're free right?" She smiled brightly.

He put on his mask, grabbing his book. "I-i should really be headed back." He awkwardly got out of the booth.

Then, willow grabbed his wrist pulling him close and trying to kiss him. He tried to pull away, but her grip was really tight. Just then, Edric swiped him off his feet, and picking him up bridal style.

"I'll walk you to your house!" He smiled, walking outside the cafe.

Hunter smiled, but then remembered his uncle.. "how about we just go to yours?.." he chuckled weakly.

Edric noticed and simply smiled. "Alrighty then."

Soon, they had arrived at the blight Manor. Edric looked down at Hunter, only to notice he was asleep. Hunter mumbled every now and then—an effect of making himself a soft sleeper. He clung to Edric, sleeping soundly.

He looked peaceful. Edric smiled before walking inside. He took off his shoes, and walked upstairs.

He placed hunter on his bed, and sat down next to him. He got on his scroll and just looked through penstagram.

That was until emira burst through the door, which created a really loud noise, resulting in hunter waking up and jumping to his feet.

Emira rushed towards hunter, arms extended in a gesture to hug him. By reflex, hunter punched her in the nose, and kicked her in the stomach.

Hunter soon realized that he was with the twins, and what he had just done.. he looked at emira and winced, watching her clutch her stomach and nose.

"Shit.. sorry— are you alright?.."

He knelt down next to her, giving her a worried look.
"I'm fine.." she wheezed, obviously a bit surprised.

Hunter had knocked the wind out of her, but luckily she was okay, she wasn't bleeding.

Everything calmed down a little when Edric explained to hunter where he was, why, ect, even though hunter said they should go here.

Hunter sighed, falling back into Edric's couch.

NEW STORY:D ( A Sheep in Wolves Clothing)