Dusty Pages Left /MoonDancer's friend

Twilight Sparkle: You don't understand, Spike! I have a perfect library book return record!
Spike: [clears throat] Had a perfect record.
Twilight Sparkle: [groans] I've never turned in a book even a minute late! And this one has been overdue since I left for Ponyville!

[flashback]
Dusty Pages: Make sure you bring this one back on time. We've got a long waiting list of ponies who can't wait to read it.
Twilight Sparkle: I promise I won't let you down!
Dusty Pages: Oh, of course, you won't, dear. If there's anypony I can trust to take care of a book, it's you, Twilight Sparkle. After all, you still hold the "Best Book Borrower" title.
Twilight Sparkle: Oooh! I hope I do forever!
Twilight Sparkle: Spi-ike! Quick, find me that old copy of Predictions and Prophecies. What's that for?
Spike: Well, it was a gift for Moon Dancer, but...
Twilight Sparkle: Oh, Spike, you know we don't have time for that sort of thing.
(Twilight unaware accidentally drops the book under the self.)

Twilight Sparkle: And then Celestia sent me to Ponyville, and I forgot all about this! Dusty Pages prided herself that no books were damaged or lost on her watch, and I failed her! I failed myself!
Spike: I take it we're going to Canterlot? [Twilight immediately collects her books and quickly took off]
Spike: The sooner, the better, I guess.

Twilight and Spike headed for Canterlot to return the book.

Twilight Sparkle: [gasps] (quickly hides themselves to a bush)Spike: Uh, why are we hiding? Don't you wanna return your book?Twilight Sparkle: Yes

Spike: Uh, why are we hiding? Don't you wanna return your book?
Twilight Sparkle: Yes. But what if somepony sees me in there? I'm the Princess of Friendship. Everywhere I go, ponies recognize me. I'll stick out like a sore hoof.
Spike: [incredulously] Princess Twilight Sparkle in a library? Stop the presses!
Twilight Sparkle: A late book is a big deal, Spike. What if Dusty Pages revokes my library card? Or bans me from ever entering the building again?!
Spike: Don't you already have most of those books in your collection at home?
Twilight Sparkle: Yes, but the ones in there have a special Canterlot Library-y smell!
Spike: You sniff books?
Twilight Sparkle: You don't? I used to live in a library. If I'm not a good example of proper book borrowing behavior, then what kind of princess am I?
Spike: One that makes mistakes like everypony else. Trust me. Once you return that book, you'll feel way better.
Twilight Sparkle: Thanks, Spike. Let's go! [screams, giggles nervously]