1.

"Ya this is interesting" Joshua said as he entered the mansion. "I wonder who will be here?" Soonyoung sat on a chair besides Joshua. Joshua and Soonyoung were great friends or should I say business partners.

Slowly, all the 13 men entered the mansion. Seungcheol,the Oldest there was really irritated by the fact that the 12 other men besides him were pretty annoying. The red long hair guy kept talking with this brunette who were both annoying as they kept pranking every person there.

"So can you guys please introduce eachother?" The blonde Thomas looking guy asked. "Sure why not?" Red hair guy said. "Starting from the corner chair" Thomas looking guy said again. Seungcheol sighed and went on to introduce himself. "I'm Choi Seungcheol" He sighed.

"That's it?"
"Yes."
"Okay next"
"Yoon Jeonghan"
"Hong Jisoo"
"Moon Junhui"
"Kwon Soonyoung"
"Jeon Wonwoo"
"Lee Jihoon"
"Seo Myungho"
"Kim Mingyu"
"Lee Seokmin"
"Boo Seungkwan"
"Chwe Hansol"
"Lee Chan"
The introductions were done. Suddenly Jeonghan spoke up " We were invited here to talk about some problems. Mind telling who organised this party?" No one said anything. "Maybe it was a joke" Jisoo said from behind.

"Than this is not funny cause all of us here are important people that have a lot of work to do. Wasting our time like this is absolutely a bullshit thing to do." Soonyoung said. "Guys just chil-" Seungkwan got interrupted.

"Hello, If you didn't already realise, You all are trapped in here. Somebody here is a maniac who will kill you guys. I advise to just get clues and die peacefully instead of arguing endlessly cause you all are not going out of here alive..." Everybody was freaking out except two people sitting at the corner of the room.

"The fuck is this shit?! Someone here is a fucking maniac that would end up killing all of us. This is bullshit." Myungho said in an angry voice.

"Meditate Hao" Junhui said trying his best to keep him calm. Nothing was helping the 13 men be calm. They were all freaking out but suddenly the lights went off. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Seungkwan said scaring the two guys beside him.

Lights turned on..

Everyone knew it somebody's disappeared. Jeonghan got up and shouted "GUYS JIHOON IS GONE!!!!" "I SWEAR IM GONNA CRY ANY SECOND.. WHAT IF IM NEXT??!??" Seokmin was panicking now. Soonyoung and Jeonghan went to his side to calm him down. Mingyu got up and said "Guys what was Jihoon's job?" "He was an ordinary worker in the Hong Industries." Joshua replied. "That makes sense. The Hong Industries is a shitty place and Jihoon was a shitty coworker too." Mingyu shot back instantly. "Guys Jisoo is the CEO of Hong Industries right? It would make sense if he's the killer because everybody here hates or has a enemy relationship with Hong Industries except Jeonghan and Seungcheol." Wonwoo said after processing what Mingyu said. Seungcheol was angry because he knew Jisoo since they were kids. He was sure it could be anyone here except Jisoo because that guy was even scared to kill a fly at 16 and you're saying he can kill a person?

"That's impossible." Jeongcheol said at the same time. Jisoo was shocked to hear that because he was sure that the friendship he had with the other three was just a business which was shown more so that the three would get the spotlight for a few weeks.

Both Jeonghan and Seungcheol knew their Jisoo. That guy was a pure angel in their eyes and if he got framed they most likely would defend him despite how many evidences would be given.

"We shouldn't make assumptions this early,Wonwoo ssi.Instead we should find evidence to actually frame someone here." Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo.

I have no idea how to continue next so this is it. Hope you like this shitty chapter

- XoXo