Battle 2: The studnet council is a mess

Y/N alarm woke him up from his sleep. He looked around to an unfamiliar room. It didn't take long before he realized that he was in his new house that his dad got him when he moved to

Y/N: I need to get used to waking up so early...

He got out of bed and took a quick shower. After that he got dressed, went to eat a breakfast, brushed his teeth, and packed all his stuff. As he walked out he checked his phone to see it was 8:00am.

Y/N thoughts: The school is a 30 minute walk from here. I be just barely making it. I could take my motorcycle there, but I doubt even the principal will allow it. Guess I'm waking.

Y/N begin to make his walk towards school... only to immediately turn around to his house and hoped on his motorcycle and made his way to school.

Y/N thoughts: Like hell I'm walking to school.

As he when in and out of traffic, a cop notices him and begin to chase him. Y/N didn't have time for this nonsense chase, so he just increased his speed. However, the cop was still persistent, so Y/N made a sharp turn into a long narrow alleyway. As he was about to make it out the other end of the alley, he noticed someone riding their bicycle at the other end. He quickly hit the breaks and stoped a mere few inches from the person.

Y/N: Sorry about that- Oh, it's you, President. Fancy meeting you here.

Miyuki: *shaken up* L-like wise...

Y/N and Miyuki got off both of their motorcycle and bicycle respectively and began to walk the remaining way to school. When they made it to school, it was 8:10am. Miyuki put his bicycle on the bike racks while Y/N left his motorcycle nearby next to his.

Miyuki: I didn't know the principal allowed you to ride your motorcycle.

Y/N: Yeah... he did...

Miyuki: Today is officially your first day, right? I can show you to your home room.

Y/N: Hm? Oh yeah, the principal did tell me on the phone over the weekend. I wrote it down on a piece of paper. *pulls out paper out of his pocket* Here it is.

Miyuki thoughts: He's probably going to be in my class. *Takes it* Let's see, you're in class... 2-A... That's Shinomiya class!

Y/N: Something the matter?

Miyuki: N-Nope. It's just you're in the same class as Shinomiya.

Y/N: Oh, the VP? That's neat.

Miyuki and Y/N walked down the school halls of the school, with some of the students talking about the new person joining the student council. After a few minutes, he showed him to his classroom. Kaguya was already sitting in the classroom. Y/N thanked Miyuki and headed towards her.

Y/N: Is this seat taken?

Kaguya: Not at all.

Y/N: It's funny how we got the same class. I assume I would be in the same class President.

Kaguya: Yes, quite the coincidence.

Narrator: But it was not a coincidence! Kaguya knew that Y/N was going to be in her class. Why? She managed to have Ai sneak in the principal office and secretly had him switch classes!

Kaguya thoughts: You would have been with president and the others but I swap you instead.

Narrator: But why do this in the first place?

Kaguya thoughts: I know your secret! You were a bit of a delinquent back in middle school. I will admit you were a different person during your time at your other high school. Hopefully it stays that way here at the academy.