Starting of tears

NAME- SHIVANI SAXENA

NATURE-MATURE MIND ,SENSITIVE ,EMOTIONAL

SO HELLO GUYS TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY HERE PLEASE ENJOY..............................

Today was normal day in saxena family , 7 years old shivani giggiling with her sister name ruhi she is 5 years old   as shivani washed her hair so she think to wear hair band which was her sister's  .she wear it without asking and playing here and there suddenly her sister came and crying louldy .....

RUHI-waaaaaaa waaaaaaa dad she wore my hairband i want my hairband back dad waaaa

DAD- shivani give her hairband back now 

SHIVANI - dad let me wear for sometime i will return this okay

ruhi snatched the hairband and they are fighting suddenly hairband broke unintentionally 

and ruhi cried- waaaaaaa she broke my hairband dad 

and then shivani 's dad beat her up with the hand fan [haath ka pankha ] mercilessly she was crying but no one save her after her dad was exhausted she saw that she is having marks on all her body .

it is too much for a 7 years old girl she is just wearing a hairband and fighting is a habit between two sisters right?

they also call her kali just because her complexion is littile dark .it is not acceptable because they are her parents does this type of behavior suit them?

from this day to the day she came in 10th class this was normal for her now

now she is in 10th class a highschool student now she is having her personal phone now .

she is a average student she does not like to go school too much as she dont like noises she like to spent her time at home . her parents scold her everyday that she cant do anything she is a peice of trash and demotivated her in many  ways .

today is a normal day for her she has her tuitions and she also having a male best friend which will become her greatest mistake stay tuned for more parts of this story .

tell me your pov about shivani'dad in comment .............................