Part 2!!! because people actually read these.

Hero X Villain (still no title) FN.FN (first name. first name)

- Hero is lowkey kind of a bitch ig? (hopefully it goes well).

- Either Jongwoong, Ziruto, or Junseok.

- Villain and Hero actually go to school and are friends.

- SKIPPP AHEAD TO THE REASON I WANTED TO WRITE THIS:

- Hero is tied up and Villain is provoking him.

- Villain gets flustered and ends up confessing how he was getting rid of the 'hostage' because he was hurting the Hero.

- Hero says he doesn't care about the 'hostage' and likes him back.

- Super cute.

Together with you YJ.HJ SVT (completed)

- Just smut.

- I got this idea after seeing twitter meme about the members showing together.

- Joshua goes to shower after a long day and Jeonghan wants to 'save water' so he joins him despite the absolute sexual tension they have going on and Joshua erection.

- Then Jihan just have sex in the shower.

- This was actually cute in the end but probably one of the best smut pieces I've written yet. I loved this.

Stars in my eyes are a reflection of you KT.SR ZB1 (Completed) (Posted)

- Ricky has had a crush on Taerae since Boys planet but is yet to confess.

- They're cute you can't convince me otherwise.

- Taerae is kind of enjoying life after breaking up with Junhyeon.

- Kind of based during the Camp Zerobaseone thingo but not exactly.

- Ricky gets flustered when Taerae smiles it's so cute.

- Taerae likes Ricky cause yes.

- LATE NIGHT CONFESSIONS ARE MY FAVOURITES!!!! FRFR

- This was really cute kind of turned into a heated make out scene but that's not my fault (Yes it is my fault I planned it)

- Junhyeon and Taerae never dated I forgot to include that but that's fine.

- Taerae a little fluff ball fr.

- GYUVIN AND GUNWOOK MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS OH MY GOD!!!!.

Hunting KT.SR ZB1

- Based of the thing from idol star theatre where Matthew said Taerae looks like a hunter.

- Hunter in Korean means to hook up.

- Ricky is a new kid and Taerae likes that.

- Taerae is a little flirt (A fucking slut honestly).

- Ricky likes a games and decides to make Taerae fall for him instead of just a party hook up.

- They hook up at a party and Ricky likes Taerae after it but Taerae doesn't he just finds him cute.

- Then Taerae ends up liking him back but Ricky get's depressed because he saw Taerae making out with another guy (Idk who maybe Lee Jeonghyeon or Gyuvin still need to figure it out).

- Then they get together and happy romance exists.

Idk what's to call this one yet HJ.CS.YJ SVT 

- Seungcheol and Jeonghan are like rich guys who want a serve t.

- They kidnap Joshua after one of his late nights at work.

- Joshua is a little fucking flirt who is heavily attracted to Seungcheol.

- So he makes Seungcheol flustered all the time and flirts with him.

- Then Seungcheol goes to check on him after dinner to tell him to clean up again but Joshua is lying in bed (the FML photoshoot thing look on Insta).

- Seungcheol gets distracted.

- Smut.

- Lots of it.

- Then Seungcheol goes out one day.

- Jeonghan is fucking horny for Joshua so he stops him from doing his work.

- Joshua gladly agrees

- And then they fuck.

- But they're not dating. None of them. They just fuck Joshua when they wanna and Joshua doesn't mind he likes it.

- JOSHUA HAS A HAIR PULLING AND BITING KINK 100% cause I like it.

My Boy next door. MJ.PS BND

- Jaehyun likes Sungho but he scared that Sungho doesn't like him back.

- He doesn't know what to do.

- Jaehyun confession somehow idk how it'll wokr but it will.

-There aren't enough of these two so I need to fend for myslef ㅠ0ㅠ.

- I love them.

-They're so cute.

- Maybe a confession at the HYBE building could work.

- Soft sweet kiss because they're only babies UNLIKE SEVENTEEN AND ZIRUTO WHO JUST TAKE CONTROL OVER MY STORIES STOP IT STOP IT I AM THE WRITER I'M MEANT TO BE IN CONTROL
ㅠㅠ