Chapter 1 (Past)

Milan, Italy

In a Giant mansion, surrounded by the forest laughter could be heard

In a Giant mansion, surrounded by the forest laughter could be heard.A little girl was running around the mansion barefoot, behind her was her brother trying to catch the naughty little toddler

The little boy caught up with the toddler and started tickling her. Hearing her laughter her other brothers came out of their room.
Seeing the scene in front of them the smile made it way through there faces
On seeing her big brothers coming the little girl shouted for help "Gio save me Tony is tickling me " . Her big brother came and scoop her into his arm pinching her cute little nose he asked " And why Tony is tickling you stella "
The little girl huffed and said "cause I no want to wear dresses they are itchy " Her brothers shook there head at her antic " No stella you have wear dresses we are going for the dinner" The little girl lips starts to wobble seeing her like this the brothers started to panic . They maybe cold and psychopath for outside world. But they can't see tears in the eyes of there Queen, there little sister .They are monsters but they are also there Queen monster..
Her other brother asked "Why are you crying my Queen " his eyes were showing possesiveness and craziness.
She replied "I no wanna go with daddy and mommy". At the mentioned of there parents the boys expression changed. They hate there parents to there guts. Those two are literally match made in hell. Both are cruel and psychopath. There father is a ruthless man who only know how to torture them both mentally and physically.And there mother all she know how to shop and go to clubs. They both enjoy there helplessness and pain. But they endure it for there baby sister.They try there best to protect her for them. But they know they can't do anything for time being as there father have all the control in his hands .
Her brother used his thumb to wipe the the tears from her cheeks and said " Don't cry my Queen I can't bear to see your tears " Her other brothers nodded there head in agreement. " And if you wear your dress we will give you ice cream " Hearing ice cream the little girl eyes lit up. "Pinky promise bubba "
The boy smiled and said " Pinky promise munchkin"
As much they hate this idea of dinner they still went to there room to get ready. After getting ready they were waiting for there sister and  older brother to come down . All of them were wearing formal suit that can make any women drool .After waiting for what feel like eternity . They heard footsteps coming they turn to see there little sister in cute white gown looking like a princess. The little girl twirl and ask them " How am I looking bubba "
They replied at a same time " beautiful"
They little girl became red from the compliment she was getting from her brother. There moment was broken by the driver who informed them that they were getting late for dinner. The brothers glare at driver for distributing there time with there sister . The driver was literally shaking from there glare.They went outside and sat on the limo. They started there journey for the restaurant with there little sister non stop rambling about her dream of unicorn and Barbie. With a smile on there faces.

As the car continue to move forward. Siblings were laughing completely unaware of a danger approaching them. All of sudden two different trucks were coming from different direction. They straightaway  crash into the car that was so sudden that nobody could react . The limo was over turned siblings were heavily injured and they were losing their consciousness.

The guards that were responsible for the security quickly came over to rescue them. They started rescue Miss completely unware of the fact that someone has taken advantage of the chaos and pulled there Queen out of the car. Suddenly there was a loud boom in the car was burning into flames. Retired their best but it was impossible for anyone to rescue from this blazing fire..
The quickly put the brothers their car
and drove back.

" Evil Just a point of view "