Chapter 1

Kim's household is in the middle of serious after noon discussion. Maids are running around doing their duties, some of them preparing snack, some busy in wrapping the gifts, some cleaning and dusting the house, too much chaos. "I never knew, when I asked Mia to find a good match for this punk. It will turn out to be a perfect one.", Mrs Kim said by checking the photo card which she took out from the brown envelope . She put her left leg on the top of right and fixed her position, still caressing the black locks of the person laying on her lap. "Isn't he a little too much pretty for him?", Mrs Kim asked and pinched his son's nose who was struggling to take that photo card from his mom's hand.

"Let me see, Mom.", the person sitting on opposite couch said by stretching the hand forward to take the photo. Mrs. Kim slapped his youngest son's hand and gave the photo to the other person. "Waaah, he is pretty, mom. Tall, perfect curves and doll face. You are right mom, he is not a match to this marshmallow.", Lisa, her daughter in law said by checking the photo. "Now, let me see.", the youngest one snatched it away from her and sat on the couch with crosseleg. He studied the photo thoroughly and smiled shyly. "Mom, why can't we go today. You could have said them, we will come by evening for dinner to fix the date. Why are you like a snail while taking important decisions?", he sulked. "Your dad and brother are having some important meeting today, so they can't make it. Also be patient. Don't act like a love-sick boy. You haven't seen him face to face yet, Gyu.", Mrs Kim said by slapping his arms. "So what, I am already in love with him.", Kim Mingyu, the youngest Kim said with puppy heart eyes.

"Aish, this boy will spoil the image of Kim's by acting like this. Mom, we should keep him home. No need to take him along with us.", Lisa said and threw a pillow at him. "Nuna, you shouldn't be the one to say that. You should be grateful to me for fixing you with my brother.", Mingyu said. "What, Grateful? It was my beauty which wrapped him around my pinky finger. How can someone reject my pretty face and mind.", Lisa fought back. "Can you avoid that mind part from the sentences. It looks awkward.", Mingyu said seriously, holding back his laugh when he saw the pout forming in her lips. "Stop bricking you two.", Mrs Kim said. "So, mom, will he be joining our company after marriage?", Lisa asked. Mrs. Kim nodded a yes. "As a run way model?", Lisa asked again. "May be, I am not sure about it.", Mrs Kim said. Mingyu hummed and laid down on the couch, looking at the photo in his hand.

"What is the big deal happening here? Let's share it with us also, so we can also put down our opinions.", Mr Kim said, walking to the living room with a laptop bag in his hand. "Oh, you came. Where is he?", Mrs Kim asked by taking the bag for his hand. "Coming. Mmm, some calls.", Mr Kim sat on the coach pulled his blazers off. Mrs Kim gave him a glass of water. "Yeah..yeah.. that's fine. Let's make the final decision after reviewing the reports one more time. Ask Mr. Choi to connect me at 9.00 pm. Yes, today. Okay, bye.", the other person said through the phone while coming to the living room and he hang up the phone before sitting next to his dad. Mrs Kim gave another glass of water to him. "So, what were you discussing?", Mr Kim asked. "Nothing dear, just his marriage talk. Mia gave us a photo of the bride. So we were looking at it. Gyu, show your dad.", Mrs Kim said. Mingyu nodded his head and gave it to dad. "Mmm. He is good looking. I never knew Jeon has another son.", Mr Kim said by looking at the photo. Meanwhile Lisa came and sat near the other person and hugged his forearm. "He was studying in UK. He did modeling and fashion, if my knowledge is correct and never intended to join his dad and brother in business.", Mrs Kim said. "Give, Give that photo to Tae.", She said her husband, who nodded and passed the photo to his elder son Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung trailed his eyes all over the photo

Taehyung trailed his eyes all over the photo. "Isn't he pretty?", Lisa asked snuggling more into his forearm. Tae hummed. "More than me?", Lisa asked again by giving a little squeeze on his arm. Taehyung turned his head and looked at her eyes then at her lips, "No, you are the prettiest.", Tae said. As a result, her red lips stretched into a beautiful smile which reflected on Tae's face as a boxy smile. Tae again looked at the photo card and gave it back to Mingyu. "Jeon Jungkook", Mingyu said. Tae lifted his eyebrow in confusion. "Mm.. his name.", he said. "Oh, okay", Tae said by taking his wife's hand in his large palm. Jungkook, he whispered and squeezed his wife's hand with a smiley face.

At the dinner table, "Taehi, I called them earlier. We should leave by 6 pm tomorrow. And Tae reschedule that meeting with Fendi to next day.", Mr Kim said by chewing the meat. "Yes, dad.", Tae said. "Do you have duty tomorrow, Gyu?, he said. "Yes, dad. Till 3 pm, only consultation.", Mingyu said. "Mmm, and about gifts, Taehi is?, "Everything is prepared, don't bother about these thing, leave it to me. You people just come along with us to take that boy with us to home. I can't wait to have him here.", Mrs Kim said excitedly cutting Mr Kim in mid. "Me too", Mingyu said and everyone glared at him. He gave a nervous smile. Rest of the dinner went by teasing Mingyu and at last that boy even left his favorite chicken drumstick in the middle and stood up from the dinner table. Everyone laughed at seeing it. After dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms.

At Tae's room, Lisa came out of bathroom after taking a warm shower. She did her night care routine by sitting in front of the dressing table. She saw Tae laying down with one hand under his head and other holding the phone. She smiled and stood up from the stool and switched the bright light to night lamp. She straddled to his torso and trailed her fingers on his upper naked body. Tae signed and kept his phone aside and hold her waist. She gave a kiss on his forehead, he closed his eyes. She straddled little lower to sit on his crotch but before that he caught her waist tightly. "No.", Tae said. "Why, Tae?", Lisa asked. "No, it won't be harden.", Tae said carelessly. "Why, Tae? Don't you find me attractive any more. See I wore your favorite black night gown.", Lisa said desperately. "You are beautiful Lisa, there is nothing wrong in you, you are sexy, cute and attractive. But I don't know how to say it.", Tae said cupped her small face in one palm and caressed her cheeks. "Can we consult a doctor? Maybe it will be helpful.", Lisa said. "Mm.. yeh, I will think about it.", Tae said. Lisa nodded and get down from him and laid besides him. She hugged him and fall into sleep. Tae signed and looked at the ceiling.

Tae and Lisa were best friends and their 5 years of friendship turned into marriage when Lisa started her career as a runway model in KTH company. Lisa is beautiful and sexy, every man would have desired to be with her at least once. So, it was easy for both of them to fall into love. They got married, but unfortunately Tae was unable to give her what she craves for. He doesn't know why, because she is like 11 out of 10 but still he is not getting that spark or desire to take their marriage into next level. He tried everything he could do but still he was unable to do intercourse with her, his pretty wife.

To be continued.....