Chapter 5

"Jungkook, aren't you going to sleep?", Mingyu asked seeing Jungkook standing on the balcony looking at infinity. "Yeah. Coming.", he said and closed the door behind him. "Are you upset? I saw you were so down while having dinner. Did.. did.. my brother said something to you?", Mingyu asked when Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed near him. "Hey, no. I was just missing my family.", Jungkook said and lowered his head. "Is that so, do you want to visit them.. we can go tomorrow, if you want.", Mingyu suggested. Jungkook shook his head negatively. "Then..", Mingyu hugged Jungkook in warmth. Jungkook was taken back a bit but didn't pushed him. Mingyu moved back after 1 minute. "Are you feeling better, now?", he asked. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "My brother said sometimes all we need is a little hug from someone to lift our mood.", Mingyu said and laid on his bed side. Jungkook hummed.

Flashback...
"Jungkook, it's fine. It is not the end of world. You can try another company. It's not like only this company exists in the whole world.", Taehyung said trailing behind Jungkook. "You don't understand, they are the pioneers in the market. I really prepared well for this interview. But.. but.. I don't know what went wrong.", Jungkook said and sat on the bed. Taehyung hummed and pulled Jungkook to his lap and hugged him. "Kook.. koo.. are you feeling better?", Tae asked and kissed his forehead, who nodded in return. "Why are you sad Koo? if not any company, I will start one for you. And you will be the face of my company.", Taehyung said and got a small hit by Jungkook. "Very funny.", Jungkook said and stood up from his lap. "No, I am not joking. You see, in future. I will start my own advertising firm and you, Jeon Jungkook will be the leading model in that. I will write your name as Kim Jungkook, in the golden plate and will hang it on the entrance.", Tae said pulling him back towards him. "Kim Jungkook?", Jungkook asked. "You will be my pretty wife by that time. May be a pretty momma for my babies.", Taehyung said and snuggled his face in his tummy. "Haha.. we haven't even graduated, and you planned a whole life ahead?", Jungkook asked wrapped his hand on other head. "Yeah.", Taehyung said and bite his soft tummy which was bare as the other was wearing a crop top.

Kim Lalisa, Jungkook trailed his finger on the golden plate. "Mr Kim, please this way. Everybody is waiting.", receptionist said and lead the way to the trail room. Jungkook nodded and walked behind him. "Here, and all the best.",she said with a warm smile and Jungkook returned it. "We are going with a sporty look. So we will style your hair a bit straight with a little bend on the bottom, with a bandana.", stylist said. Jungkook nodded and sat on the chair. After 1/2 an hour, he got ready in first outfit. "Please stay here. Do you want me to refill your coffee?", stylist asked and Jungkook rejected it by saying he is fine. Jungkook sat there looking at his reflection in the mirror. "Not bad", Jungkook looked in the mirror and see Taehyung standing on the door step behind him. Jungkook kept his eyes back to his lap. "But not more than Lisa.", he said and stood behind Jungkook's chair and bend a little by holding the armrest. "She has got this aura and sexiness.", Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't reply. "But you are still beautiful.", Taehyung said and nibbled on his ear robe. Jungkook closed his eyes in irritation. Taehyung saw other's hesitance through the mirror and back away.

"Taehyungie, oh.. you are here. I checked you in the cabin. Jungkook, you are looking beautiful and all the best for your shoot.", Lisa said walking to the dressing room. Jungkook stood and bowed a little at her with a smile. Lisa smiled and kissed Tae on his lips. Taehyung eyed Jungkook and titled her head and deepened the kiss looking straight at him. Jungkook looked away from them. Taehyung pulled from the lips and wipe the lower lip with his thumb by looking at Jungkook, who looked at his lips and then at his eyes. "Are you going home?", Taehyung asked Lisa. "No, to the spa, I got an appointment and the girls are joining, so may be a coffee hangout after that.", Lisa said, checking the items which are scattered on the dressing table and took a red lipstick for it and applied it a little more. "That's it baby, see you at home. And Jungkook, do well.", she said and went out swaying her hips.  Both of them stood there looking at the retreating figure. When Jungkook moved his eyes from the entrance, he saw Taehyung looking deeply at him. Taehyung shook his head and took a tissue from the box and wiped his lip which has a tinted red shade. "Jungkook, the set is ready.", the staff said and he nodded and stepped out, leaving Taehyung there.

", the staff said and he nodded and stepped out, leaving Taehyung there

.......to be continued...