Episode - 2

A Big Mansion, in a big and spacious room , alone , karan was seated with a pillow on his lap. While he was lost in the deep thoughts , his eyes still , without blinking for a second, he was still thinking of it ... what actually happened right now ?

His biggest Competition Vivek Khanna was on rise , while he was still finding the next project for him , hopeless , the only hope was that bigg budget show on a renowned tv channel but it was also postponed indefinitely..

He was in a great guilt .. his mistake of not working with that girl was eating hik somewhere inside .. he was sad , devasted , numb .. staring at a blank window .. the windless night was on its bloom , not a single leaf was waving , tress stand still ..

In that big house full of rooms , he lived alone , except some room maids and workers , he had noone with whom he can share his feelings .. his mother , left him when he was 11 and father was still alive in a village living a normal life .. he didn't liked the world of glamour .

" kya maine tejaswi ke saath kam na krke kuch galat to nhi kiya na ?? "

" mujhe uske saath kaam kr lena chaiye the ..agr kr liya hota to yeh din nhi aata m. "

He again gets lost in his long deep thoughts of introspection..

When a Door bell out of sudden rings at that hour of the day , it was 9 in the night , that door bell was unexpected.

" saurabh jara dekhna darwaze pe kaun haii ..."

Saurabh attends the person and comes closer to Karan

" Sahab dekho yeh invitation aaya hai aapke liye .. ek parcel tha maine kr liya hai recieve .. aap dekh lo .."

" dena jra , dekhu kya invitation aaya hai ..aur kiske taraf se hai .."

He holds that envelope and opens it while taking out a card from it ..

" Vivek Khanna ..." he gets irked reading that name, he didn't even knew that how much he was affected whenever he listens that person's name ..

He continues reading ..

" & Tejasswii.. invites you to the success party of our Music video " Pyaar hua " .. you are coordily invited .. we will be graced of you graces the event with your presence..."

" success party ..."

He checks the phone to watch the music video's success and the hype it had m.

The Music video was already trending on YouTube with other social media platforms too .. it was on number 1 of the most popular music of India within 48 hours of it launch with grabbing a unique 80 million + views on YouTube ..

His phone rings within all this ..
It was that same director,
Karan Accepts the call

" kya hua The Karan Ahuja ? Shock lga aapko ? Laga to hoga hii mm"

" kaisa shock ? Mai samjha nhi .."

" Whi ldki hai na yeh ?? Jisko aapne reject kiya tha ? Kyo itna hype kaise ? Woh ldki raato raat trend kr rhi abhi ..abhi kya bolna hai aapko ? "

" Sb kismat hoti haii sir .. jo chl gya chl gya ..."

" accha yeh to baad ki baat haii , Tum party me ja rhe kl ? "

" Mera kya kaam waha ?? "

" tumhe aana padega waha .. yeh event hamare liye beneficial hoskta hai .."

" theek hai dekhunga .. abhi confirm nhi haii .."

" Mai to yhi kahunga ki tumhe aana chhaiye jarur .."

Episode Ends ..

Please vote for the story part and comment the feedback in the replies about how it was in reall +++

Precap ~ Karan Gets Whipped off watching Tejaswi at the partyy