Episode - 3

Karan was in front of the big dressing table , watching his reflection in the mirror , fully dressed up to get to the special success party , he was getting vibes that many things were going to change with this party .. the vibe was so real .

He keeps staring at him through his reflection when the phone rangs ,

" kya hua Bhai ? Tyyr hogye ? " it was Ajay , his old fellow costar and a old best friend of him , which returned after a very long ..

" Ha bhaii hogya , mai pahuchta hu wha ? Tu pahuch gya venue pe ? "

" nhi abhi to raste me hu , bss 5 min me pahuch jaunga Mai bhi m."

" accha theek chl mai bhi aata hu tb .."

He cuts the calls and takes one two pictures of himself , mirror selfies and sets his hair with a gel , ending his look with a fragrance Perfume ..

It was already 9 pm on the clock , everyone was already present in the venue of success party .. the venue decked up with real flowers the beautiful decorations , and the great cuisines.. in the centre was a tv board slideshowing the success party frames , mv music video and other behind the scenes too ..

Vivek was present their , in a beautiful velvet coat , he looked too handsome for the party , everyone was adoring him while he was waiting for his partner for the night ... Tejasswii

In a meantime , Karan reaches the destination in his car , after parking it .. he came through the red carpet , getting surrounded with a dozens of reporters and camerapersons .. flashing lights on his face , irking him to a extent , still he kept a calm on his face ..

" sir sir , bataiye na , aapka kya kehna hai ? Apki reject ki hui ldki aaj asman chuu rhii haii ..? "

" no comments please ..."
He was trying to avoid any media interactions at that time ..

He came out of that rush with the help of bodyguards and sits on the sofa of the front line of the hall .. while Vivek staring at him , smiling at his frustration..

Ajay joins Karan and they shares a small talk with each other , Vivek from nowhere comes in front of them ..

" congratulations Vivek .."

" Thank you Ajay .. kya hua Mr Karan Ahuja kuch muh utra utra sa lag rha .."

" aree aisa kuch bat nhi haii .."

" maybe , mujhe lga ki kya pta aapki reject ki hui actress ke saath project krke glti to nhi krdiii .. lekin woh too apsara haii ..."

Karan's eyes remembers Tejasswii's look once again ..

" Waise hai kaha yeh Miss Diva ? " Ajay questions..

" tayyar ho rhi haii .. aati hi hogi .. you guys carry on .. enjoy .."

Karan was getting irked to the hell watching all these .. still he wanted to have a look of Tejaswi.. even he didn't knew why , but he wanted to have her look for once atleast ..

In midst all these things , through the upper staircase , comes the process straight out of a fairytale .. She was looking so beautiful, unique , in a long white gown , her long nails , white long heals .. her hairs decked with white roses .. she was looking fabulous.. indescribable beauty !!!

Karan gets whipped off looking at that beauty .. that was that same girl which came that day ? He questions himself .. how did she turned so beautiful in a day ? Or my eyes were not ready for this transformation?

Everyone kept the silence , taking a minute to adore her beauty .. everyone's eyes were on her .. while she .. her eyes were on Karan , in midst all of the chaos , she was looking straight into his eyes , karan was already whipped off , that eye contact made him goo shy out so harddff !!

She passes by his side , looking straight into his eyes , greeting him good evening .. that softness in her voice , made Karan's heart bounce so hardly ..

Is that was love at the second sight ??
Or mere a Attraction??
Or something else ..?

Whatever it was , it was soo beautiful ✨

Episode Ends !!!

Please Vote up for the story and comment your favourite part !;

Precap ~ Karan Invites Tejaswi to dance with him .