Chapter 1

Mia's PoV

I woke up by me hearing my alarm to get ready for school.

I push the bottom on the alarm to go back to sleep but just in the moment I hear foot steps.

"Mia hurry up get ready. I'm not gonna knock on the door in five minutes when I do I expect you dressed and ready for school. Do you hear me?" Jay Halstead shouts through the door to his little sister.

"Fine." I shout out and starts to get ready not wanting Jay to knock and come in if I'm not dressed.

"Jay babe leave her she's a girl it might take longer than five go drink the coffee I made you and I'll check up in her she's a 16 year old babe." Hailey Upton tells her husband.

"Fine. You go I'll go have my coffee" he says before he walks away.

After five minutes Hailey knocks on the door just as she doesn't hear anything she goes to open the door but before she does the door opens and I came out of the bedroom door.

"Morning baby girl. I like your jumper" Hailey says.

"Morning Hailes. Thanks." I said giving Hailey a hug.

Me and Hailey walked into the kitchen as we did Jay turned around hearing our steps

"Morning." I said to Jay.

"Morning come and sit down and I'll give you your breakfast." Jay says and I sat down at the kitchen counter.

Just as Jay turns his back a piece of toast came out of the toaster. He buttered it then placed it on the plate then brought it over to me.

"Here you go. Make sure you've got all your stuff before school me and Hailey will drop you off then we'll go to the district 21. Then we'll pick you up after school." Jay says.

"Ok but after school Ive got volleyball practice it ends at 5:00 PM.

"Okay then at 5:00 someone will pick you up either me, Hailey, Will or Natalie or if not us maybe someone else I will message you who. Ok?" Jay says.