Chapter 2

Jay and Hailey come out of Hank Voight's office holding on to Mia.

"What's going on Jay?" Bought asks.

"We need to take Mia to the hospital she needs a... a test done on her I don't want to say the words in front of her.

"Alright I know what you mean take her and we'll sort this out go we'll meet you at hospital." Hank says and the two detectives leave with Mia Halstead.

__________________

Hospital

The brother and sister in law and Mia all get to the hospital to help Mia.

Just as the Halsteads walk in they are quickly seen to by nurse in charge Maggie Lockwood.

"Jay, Hailey is Mia ok?" Maggie asks since every one in the hospital cares for Mia as family since Will Halstead works there.

"Maggie can we talk privately with you maybe, Dr. Charles too and Will." Jay says and Maggie looks between the adults then at Mia who hasn't said anything at all which is not like her.

"Yes them me go get them.

Only a few seconds later Will Halstead comes and sees his baby sister on a hospital bed looking afraid.

Then a few moments after the Halstead got in to a private room Dr. Charles comes in whilst Maggie and Dr. Choi does the test kit to find out.

Jay and will we're angry but Hailey stayed calm and stood next to the hospital bed to keep Mia happy if she could. Hailey was stroking Mia's hair.

'I sit on the bed after having thee test and I have said nothing. As I'm sitting Hailey is stroking my hair like a mom would. Really Hailey is more like a mom to me and I love her for it and it's nice that Jay has found someone just as great as Erin.

Erin has always been there for me she's been the big sister I never had. Now hailey's doing it but more.
  I don't want to get pregnant from my school teacher I feel dirty and don't want to go to school all I'll think is what's happened.'

Just as Mia has been thinking all the adults look at her knowing she will have lots of struggles to come up.

Just as Mia's thinking about anything Natalie comes into the hospital room.

"Is she ok has what's wrong?" She asks her boyfriend William.

"Mia baby we're going to leave you here whilst we go out to talk ok Maggie is gonna stay to help you on." Jay says and all the doctors, police leave the room Mia does no movement.
__________________

Mia sat silent and Maggie now took a blood test. So that they can find out if she's got pregnant from the evil messed up teacher.

Maggie and Dr. Charles look at each other knowing that Mia's uncomfortable to talk which is why she's silent not even talking to family friends she's known since she's a baby.

"Mia are you doing ok, I know Thais experience must really shock you and hurt you but we're all here to talk and have as many cuddles you need." Maggie says

"We can work this out together I'll talk to Jay and Will to find the best person to talk to." Dr Charles says.

Mia Halstead stared at the doctor and nurse and she said nothing.

"We'll be back in a minute ok just take some water and we'll be back ok." Maggie says and then the two adults left the room to go and talk to the others outside of the room.

__________________
Mia's PoV
As they walked out I stare looking at the ceiling then before I knew I feel asleep.

__________________
Outside of Mia's hospital Room.
"Have we got him at the station?" Jay asks his Sergeant Voight.

"Atwater, Ruzek and Burgess who've gone and picked him up, stay with Mia she'll need you guys this stays in house ok your sister is part of our family and we will get that man and ruin his life after what he's ruined Mia's life." Hank says.

Maggie and Dr. Charles came out

"Hey we need to talk Mia hasn't said anything yet guys she's going to need some therapy to resolve it. I'll help you guys to organise it.

"Thank you dr. Charles." Will says and Natalie nods.

"I'm going to go and check her." Hailey says and Natalie joins whilst their husband and boyfriend stay outside to chat with the others.

__________________

Hailey's POV

As me and Natalie both walked into Mia's hospital room we saw that she has fallen asleep.

Just then Mia wakes up starting to cry...

Mias eyes open and she sees me and Natalie and she starts to cry so we quickly go over to her and she holds us tight.

"Mia baby girl it's on we're with you it's over now Jay and the others have gone to get him to take him to the precinct.

"I... I... don't want to see him I want to go home with you and Jay." Mia says

"Ok we will leave some time today but not yet, I need to ask you a question. I know this is going to be hard but did he take your clothes off ?" Hailey asked and a Natalie held her hand and mia held it tightly .

"Mia, can you answer even if you nod or shake your head yes or no." Natalie says.

Mia stays silent but then nods her head with loads of tears.

"Okay I'm going to go outside but Natalie is going to stay with you whilst I'm gone.

Mia just nods and hugs Natalie whilst Hailey leaves the room.

__________________

"Jay...." Hailey says.

"Is she ok?" Jay asked seeing his wife's look.

"She told me that he took her clothes off meaning... when we get the test readings back she might be....

"Pregnant. If it's positive we'll get her int to an abortion today" Will says.

A doctor and nurse come over to the group.

"Please may I speak with you the result has come back. Mia is pregnant but we know this is serious and we've already organised to prepare her an abortion I will go get the procedure set up now all she needs is one tablet today then tomorrow the next I'm sure you will know this but I'm telling you it's just procedure she will look like she has a very painful period so I think she should be off school for the rest of her week." Doctor and nurse says

"Thank you we will."