late nights are for..

roman reigns x female reader 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had just gone to bed, wrapped in silk sheets you slept comfortably, your boyfriends arm around you. 

the lights were off in the dim bedroom.

but something wasn't right...something woke you up. It was roman, snoring insanely loud. he always does that. you got used to it, so you just went back to sleep, but something was still off.

about 10 minutes later you woke up again, roman was moving. you ignored it, since he. always stirred in his sleep. but it wasnt that, he was..moving his hand. 

one hand was gripped to your inner thigh as his head lays on your shoulder gently. He was breathing heavily, and lets out soft moans every once in a while. 

you pretended to be asleep still, not making any movement. 

Roman lets out a deep moan, rubbing your inner thigh. 

He's doing what you think he's doing. Should you pretend to sleep or should you intervene? 

you open your eyes carefully, so he dosnt see you. but, when you do, your gaze meets his.

Almost automatically, his hand stops moving. He looks into your eyes, in almost a panicked state. "hey baby..your up..early.." your eyes dart over to the alarm clock, but its not early. 

its 3:00, and he's trying to play it off. 

"what were you doing?" you ask him, and he chuckles akwardly, trying to answer. "I uhm..I was..looking for my phone.." he dosnt seem confident in his answer. his face goes red as he looks down.

How nice. "you mean your phone that is on the nightstand?" you point to the nightstand, which has his phone on it. 

he chuckles awkwardly "yeah..uhm..stupid me.." you look him in his eyes, and the truth pretty much spills out of him "sorry Y/N.." he plants a kiss on your cheek "for what?" you say, feeling the need to get him to say it.

"for...lying" he says, his big, Brown eyes meeting yours. "and can you tell me what you were actually doing?" you smirk, but wipe it off your face quickly. he freezes, "I was uhm..well..I think you know.." he was right. you do know, but you wanted to hear him say it. 

"yeah, I do know. but can you tell me?" you say in almost a begging tone. "I was uhm.." he goes red as he speaks "I was..pleasuring myself..y/n" it was the answer you were expecting, "Why? do you wanna.." he presses his groin against your thigh, and your eyes widen as you feel how large it is.

he wraps his arms around your waist "yeah..you want this baby.." he groans out while rubbing his hands over your hips. 

he moves and gets on top of you, feeling up and down your body. he slides his hand down to your legs, feeling the heat build up. He removes your shorts, then your underwear, biting your underwear and pulling them down with his teeth, slipping them over your soft skin until they're off.  He moves his hands a bit down and he rubs your clit in a circular motion, making you moan out. "that feel nice, baby?" he looks into your eyes as you nod, grinding against his hand. 

Your back arches as He moves two fingers down to your entrance, slowly sticking them in, spreading your legs and holding them up. 

as you moan, your head thrown back, roman smiles up at you as he leans down, his lips attaching to your clit, kissing it gently, moving down progressively.

He removes his fingers and slides them in his mouth, moaning as he does "baby..you taste so good.." He grips your hips as his lips attach to your entrance, his tongue sliding in you as you try to squirm, but his hands hold you in place as you moan loudly.

Roman licks your entrance with a passion, like you've never felt before. he removes your shirt and bra, massaging your breasts. His head staying down, kissing your clit softly as he massages your breasts.

Your hands cuff around his wrists as he massages your breasts, lifting his head and bringing it to your breasts. "yes, my love?" he kisses your hands, his fingers playing with your nipples.

you stroke his hair with one hand, keeping the other on his wrist as he begins to kiss your nipples, "god..I love all of you, baby.." he whispers as his tongue glide across your nipples, making you go red as his hands travel up to your shoulders and he massages them.

His tongue works on both of your nipples as he switches every once in a while. You can feel his groin twitch against your thigh as he grinds slowly against it.

He groans as he moves his head up, kissing your lips with passion. His groin lining up with your entrance, he asks in a quiet groan "can I go, baby..?" you nod as he takes his lips off yours, looking into your eyes as he grips his cock, bringing it to your entrance and gently sliding in. 

You both moan, his eyes widening while yours roll back. His thrusts speed up, going deeper each time. Your room is filled with moans and groans from the two of you, and it's the best you've ever felt. 

your legs feel weak as they lay over his shoulders. he thrusts fast but gentle. he grips your ass, moaning loudly. 

each time he thrusts your stomach fills with butterflies and a lump fills your throat. it feels like your stomach is tied in a knot as you stare deeply into his eyes, seeing him throw his head back.

his hands make their way to your clit, rubbing it gently with the pad of his thumb. you felt yourself approaching your high as he thrusts into you. 

"im gonna...roman....im gonna cum.." you moan out, and he moans too "m-me too, baby.." his thrusts begin to get sloppier as you feel his cock twitch "h-hold it in babe..." he moans out, pulling out just before he releases, and he pulled out just before you could reach your orgasm.

"why'd you pull out babe..?" you ask, both of you breathless and sweaty as he rubs his hand along your thighs as he catches his breath.

"I want you to...to try something else.." he says, breathing heavily. 

he flips you over so your on top of him, "ride it, baby" he says quietly.

So you follow his instructions, you get on top of him and he lines his cock to your entrance, and his hands trace your hips as he bounces up and down. 

Your hands were on his abs for support, and you had your eyes on his samoan tattoo.

Riding was new for you, and it hurt. but it also felt really good, and you moaned loudly as his head flew back, his hands gripping your waist.

He grinded into you as you rode him, causing an even better feeling. The heat between you two warmed the room as he stared into your eyes with love.

You were approaching your high again, and he was as well. The noise of you two breathing, moaning, and your skin slapping against his filled the room.

"fuck..im about to cum, babygirl..." he moaned out, his cock twitching inside of you as he sat up and kissed you, gripping your waist. 

"m-me too.." you say as you ride him, your ass slapping against his muscular thighs.  his eyes widen as his body jerks a bit, you can feel his warm load shooting up into you. 

That drives you to the edge, you ride out your high, his hands locking with yours as he grinds into you, pulling you into a sloppy kiss as you climax, you moaning into the kiss visibly turns him on.

You collapse onto him, breathing heavily, as he is. 

"I love you...so much y/n" he says, catching his breath as he looks into your eyes. 

"I love you too roman." you say, kissing him sloppily.