late night fun

It was a sunny day down in Hawaii, where you and your husband, Roman Reigns were visiting. 

You ran into the water, roman tackling after you. you were both laughing and smiling as he falls onto you and you both fall in the water. you were both outside all day, and you were both sun burnt badly, but it didnt affect you anymore. 

It was getting late and you both were exhausted, but you weren't ready to go to bed. you wanted to keep having fun, and so did he. you both ran out of the water, the sand sticking to your feet and legs as it scattered everywhere. 

you tackled roman and he fell, laughing, sand collecting in his hair. he wiped it out and planted a sloppy kiss on your cheek before getting up and jumping on you. you two collected yourselves and walked to the main beach area, with everyone else. 

People were starting to light fires, and the hula dancers came out, and you and roman just kept fooling around. An old, huge, muscular Hawaiian dude comes out, wearing a grass skirt and some sort of necklace. he walks over to you and roman, who were being loud and disruptive and he yells at you two. "WHY YOU TWO BEING SO DISRUPTIVE? MY DANCERS PUT HARD WORK FOR YOU! SHOW RESPECT TO THEM!" 

You and roman hold back your smiles, and you both nod. and when hes gone, you two burst out in laughter. you look at each other and laugh harder, but sit down on the sand to watch the dancers. "y/n, you should go up there. you'd look beautiful in a tiny grass skirt." he smirks as the words leave his mouth, and you do too. 

The fire cracks and music comes on. Dancers appear and start to do some dances. You lay your head on romans shoulder as you watch them, roman wrapping his arm around you. "these dancers are amazing, babe" you say as you watch the dancers in awe, as was he. he wasnt looking at the dancers, he was looking at the chief. "wow.." he snaps his head over to you as you speak "oh..uhm..yeah. they're great, babe" he looks at the dancers, but loses interest quickly. he was too focused on the chief and all his dominance, and his muscles. he was jealous. all the muscle on him seems to fade in his eyes when he sees the chief's muscle. 

Romans Pov:

wow, look at his muscles. I wish mine looked like that. 

I look down at my muscles and feel a bit sad, they're big, but not like his. 

"these dancers are amazing babe" my wife says, and I immediately turn to her, and pretend to focus on the dancers "oh..uhm..yeah. they're great babe" I look back to  the chief. 

can I meet him? nah, im just gonna stay with my baby. she looks better than all these dancers anyway. 

I look back to my wife, who stares at the dancers in awe. Why is she so mesmerized? does she secretly like women? does she still have feelings for me? did our flame burn? thats why she didnt fuck me as soon as we got here. I knew it! 

or maybe shes jealous...yeah, that seems right. she's always insecure, for no reason! shes beautiful..if only she would see that. 

but man, I wanna be that chief! I mean, he must have all these kids who look up to him, and a wife who lays it down every night, man why am I always thinking about sex? I love sex, its on my top 5 favorite things. does that make me bad? am I just a horny fool? no, its normal..and y/n is horny a lot too, fuck! can I just focus!? no, im always stuck in my head..

am I always horny? I am. that must annoy y/n..right? no! she loves me. and all my hornyness.  is that a real word? did I create that? I think I created that. im a genius! I create words! god, I love myself. 

look at the fire! man, thats cool. I love fire. I wish I was a Dragon who could spit fire, like imagine yelling at someone, but it just come out and burns them, and then they will leave me alone. unless its y/n, I dont want to burn her. I yell at her sometimes. am I a horrible husband? no, no, I have reason. and she makes me angry! she wouldn't even let me play the game! she wanted to cuddle, like a little kid. I was tryna hop on 2k! but no, the wife wants to cuddle. I mean, I cant say I dont love when we cuddle, but I wanted to play the game. I have to get my points in. god, I need to focus....fuck! focus!  damn roman!