Mine only.

You had a new part in wwe, and you had to get all up with Randy Orton. 

You and randy walked out together, and the fans went crazy, attracted to your attire. 

Your hair swayed as you walked down the ramp, to the ring. fans were screaming, reaching out to touch you and randy. 

randy wrapped his arm around you with a smile on his face, he was doing this for his part as well, his wife wasnt too happy with you. even though you and him  have explained you have no romantic feelings for each other. 

And your best friend roman reigns, wasnt too happy either. he had been avoiding you since you first paired with randy. and it hurt a bit, because you had romantic feelings for roman, and you were sure he did too, but you weren't too sure now. 

tonight was an easy night. all you are doing is stating your alliance with Randall. so you were planning to go talk to roman when your through. once you get to the ring, you two get in, and randy begins to talk. "hello, guys." the crowd roars before quieting down for randy to talk. 

"so, ive been thinking.." he paces around the ring as he speaks "y/n here, is amazing. and some of the best guys have a female partner. and how great would it be to see me and y/n fight edge and Beth phoenix?" the crowd cheers and you get ready to say your lines

"it would be awesome, right?" you begin, and the crowd chant "y/n, randy" over and over until they quiet for you to speak "we'd absolutely demolish the tag team division. first match, the titles will e ours, and thats a spoiler." you smile, proud of what you said. and the fans love it too. 

"so, we've made the decision to work together" randy says with a smile as the crowd goes crazy.  you and randy each sign off, and the crowd cheers for you both. 

you and randy's new entrance plays as you both leave, Randys arm around you. 

once you get backstage, you get out of your wrestling gear and into a t-shirt and shorts. not tight, not too loose. 

you slide on your almost knee high socks and your sneakers, and get ready to go home, but then remember you wanted to stop by roman's room.

on your way out, you leave a loud knock at his locker room door, which he opens it. 

"why have you-" roman pulls you in and slams the door shut. 

he dosnt look too happy. "set your stuff down, your staying a while." roman says in a low tone. so you do, you set your stuff down and go sit next to him on the couch "roman, what's up with you? you've been ignoring me since I started teaming with Randall" you say to him, and he looks pissed "you went behind my back and linked with him! I thought we had something special! I fell for you! I have feelings for you! and you just go with randy! I love you, y/n!" he says, overworking himself. you put your hand on his shoulder to calm him down, but he pushes it off. 

"roman, I love you too. me and randy are nothing, vince just wants us to pair up and then have a huge blowout this wrestlemania. we won't even last long. its just for drama" you say, and see him calm down a bit. his shoulders drop and hes not so tense anymore. "well, I still dont want you to be with him. your mine, and mine only." he says, and you blush, but look down to cover it. 

he places his hands on your hips "hear me, darling?" your blushing crazily now, and he grabs your chin and lifts your head, so your looking into his eyes. you felt the heat radiating off your face. 

"yes...I heard you.." you manage to mumble as he kisses your forehead "good." he says, "now go" you get up, grab your stuff and leave, the red slowly fading off your face

you slowly close his door and make your way out of the arena. outside your greeted by sasha banks, your best friend. "hey girl" she says, walking with you to your car.