Untitled Part 27

READ THIS BEFORE READIN THE STORY YOU'RE GOING TO BE VERY CONFUSED!!!

Okay, so do you remember the chapter with all the c's? Chapter 10? Yeah well this is actually what I was trying to type before my laptop when ham on my and had c's all over the place then published it. So this the the chapter for chapter 1o? Hope you guys get what im saying im horrible at explaining things. This is chapter ten

*after school at at makayla and princeton's house*

princeton:(wraps arms around makayla)boo!!!

makayla:hey baby i made your favroite salad and baked chicken

princeton:naw baby you're my favroite

makayla:awwww

princeton:happy annerverseii kay kay

*at prodigy and lyla's house*

prodigy:WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU !!!!!

lyla: i'm fuckin leavin you!! you are so rude to me I hate you

prod:good bitch bye leave, you was ratchet anyways

lyla:whatever

prodigy:oh and while you at it give that hair back to that horse before it kick your ass

ray and yn" house

yn: ray

ray:what?!?!

yn:*scared a little* nevermind, i'll tell you when you're not busy *tries to walk away*

ray: *yanks your hair* bitch who said you can leave. I sure as hell didn't so just tell me right fuckin now!

Yn:ummmm...... i'm pregnant

ray:........................what?

yn:im pregnant

ray:*slaps you* you cheatin on me, you lied to me and said you was a virgin

yn:*cries* ray I didn't cheat on you the baby is yo-

ray;*kicks you in her stomach* bitch that baby aint mine *keeps kicking her in the stomach*

yn:*scream *

ray:*punches you in the stomach* fuck you and this baby, ima kill it and that fuck boy you messing around with

ray keeps punching you and kicking you in the stomach until you black out...........

Yn pov

I woke up on the floor with blood surrounding mean. I started to cry but I had to be strong for this baby if it's alive. I never messed around with any dudes, ray took my virginity even though I didn't want him to...I just didn't want him to beat me like he did the several other times when I rejected him.

I took a bath since I couldn't bare standing up, I even crawled to the restroom since I was in so much pain. I had a black eye and bruises all on my arm and stomach. I tried rubbing my stomach but I winced in pain when I felt a sharp sting from it. I pulled up my shirt and gasped at the sight of an open wound in my stomach.

I sighed and shook my head before climbing into the tub. As the warm water filled the tub, blood staring to take over. Now it looked like I was taking a bath in blood. I closed my eyes and just cried until I cried myself asleep.

Ray pov

fuck! why the hell I put my hands on her, I know my great grandfather always told me to not put my hands on women especially if their pregnant. my anger issues got the best of me and they're hard to control it's like they control me. My great grandfather died a few years ago and after that I completely lost it. I wasn't mean to Yn like I am now. Yeah we always got in arguments but she was the one who put her hands on me I never did that to her. I love her honestly. I'm just real insecure.