30

I have not updated in a while mainly because every other comment I get has update in it . That is so annoying fr.
Angelina above.
Yn
Ever since I found out about Angelina being pregnant, I haven't talked to August. Especially since a week after that we both got drunk and had sex.
I decided that it's just time for me to be me and not worry should boys who doesn't give one fuck about me.
The only one who's been by my side is Jacob, Chresant, Emerald and Craig.
Makayla however still hates me which isnt new. I wish she would stop being so fucking stubborn for once. In her life to listen to me. But all I can say is congrats since she's in her fifth month of pregnancy.
Now, Im a first grade teacher since I've always loved kids and I also met a girl who is cool as hell named Cassie. She's a helper in mu class who is 22 like I am.
So far, the only girls I fuck with is Emerald and Cassie.
Driving Emerald to work, I noticed August smiling at Angelina as fans of his gathered around the fake ass couple.
I know there relationship isnt roses and daisies like everyone thinks, especially since I have to go over there alot since my friends always seem to be there.
"Hey yn...are you ok?" Emerald asked.
"Why wouldn't I be?" I mumbled, glaring at the road.
"Because I caught you looking at August and now you're speeding".
"Talk to Chres, Emerald". With that, she was quiet and she dialed Chresanto's number before he answered and there convo that I usually loved started.
Once Emerald was out my car, August, Makayla and Craig somehow found himself in.
Craig sat in the passengers side sine he was my brother, and since he was the only one who I didn't wanna kill at this moment.
"Drop me off at the doctors office please" Makayla said with an attitude.
"Sure thing" I proclaimed , sarcastically.
"Me too. Kay wanted me o go with her since Jacob wont be able to go" Craig stated.
"As if I care" I mumbled.
"What's up with you Yn?" August had the nerve to ask.
I pushed on my breaks, causing everybody to get pushed forwards. " Look. If y'all gonna ride in my car, all y'all need to shut the fuck up!" I yelled out of anger.
"Hell nah, you aint gon' talk to me like that bitch, you got me fucked up" Makayla responded.
"You got me fucked up bitch. Yo pregnant ass can hop the fuck out my car" I yelled. Ever since my past with Ray, I never let any nigga or bitch run over me like I used to when I was in my teen years.
"What the fuck ever Yn, atleast I didn't send you a hurtful ass text "
"Oh my god" I exaggerated. "You are such a stubborn ass little girl. I didn't send you the text, Ray did dumbass. You know Ray was controlling and abusive to m-me".
"Yn...Im so so-"
"Shut the fuck up and get out" I demanded, with tears.
"Yn-" Craig started.
"I said get out!". Craig and Makayla both stepped out and walked inside the Doctor's office as I drove off.
"Where do you need to go?" I asked August.
"Yn..."
"What?"
"....Are you...pregnant?"

Sorry this was short but I need alot of comments of what y'all think .
Are u pregnant?
You kicked Kay and Craig out?
You slept with Aug?
How do you feel about the new you, Angelina and Angelina being pregnant?
Who trying to kill you?
What do you think Ray doing?
Oh and I need your opinions, do you think I should have a famous person to play your part like the others or no?
COMMENT