The Leviathan

Yooo welcome to my second story, hope you all will like it. 

As always I don't own anything besides the MC.

//Underworld/Leviathan Territory//

A young looking man is seen walking through the main hall of a grand Castle, the Leviathan castle to be precise. His hair was black that seemed to suck up the light around it, His face resembled that of a man in his early 20's. The most striking feature he had were his eyes, the sclera was black and his Iris was a golden color. The man wore a black butlers uniform with a golden tie and golden gloves.

He is on his way to the top of the castles main tower ,where Katerea Leviathans office was. After her Mother, Tsufaame Tereaku Leviathan, died in battle against one of the Anti-Satan Factions rising stars Ajuka Astaroth, who was using his Kanlara Formula that allowed him to redirect his enemy's projectiles. After her defeat  Katerea took over as new head of the Clan. And now the armies of the Leviathan house hold where fighting the remaining 32 pillars.  They were staring to lose the civil war due to the Anti-Satan factions 4 strongest Generals. Sirzechs Gremory, Ajuka Astsaroth, Serafall Sitri and Fablium Glasya-Labolas. All 4 being as strong or even stronger then the descendants of the original Satans.

Reaching the top of the tower he knocked on the door. "It is me my lady may I come in?" Asked the young man. From inside a female voice shouted. "You may come in Lars." The now named Lars opens the door and is greeted with a large room that resembled a throne room. It was decorated like the room was befitting of a king. On the wall hung portraits of the past Leviathan family heads there only being 2 ones in the room. The walls were painted a beautiful ocean blue to represent the Leviathan Clans affinity with water magic, in contrast to the blue in the pillars that were stabilizing the walls where a shining gold, like the chandelier that was hanging from the top of the room. At the end of the room a large desk stood before a window which was overlooking the entire territory. And sitting on a chair like throne behind the desk sat Katerea looking at Lars with a neutral expression. 

"What brings you here Lars?" Asked the new head of the leviathan Clan. "My lady, the last Battalion has fallen against the Anti-Satan Faction" Said Lars standing in front of her desk. "And it seems they are moving towards the Leviathan castle." He continued while gesturing towards the window that overlooked the Leviathan territory. This infuriated Katerea and her face morphed into a scowl. "Those retched traitors thinking they can kill me. We shall eradicate those pests. Gather the Army we are going to face those pigs." She said but Lars cut her off. "My lady..... all of the men died against them in the last encounter, right now there are only the royal guards and servants in the castle." Lars said while having a neutral look trying to hid his distaste towards the new head of the Leviathan Clan. "Then gather the maggots, you and them are going to save me and the guard some time to get out of here. I will gather with Rizevem, Creuserery and Shalba." Katerea said while standing up and moving past Lars, who had a impassive look on his face.

"Lady Leviathan....." Lars suddenly said while turning around. "You know, you are sending all of them into their deaths." Said Lars. "They have served their purpose. They are expendable nothing more nothing less, just tools for me to use and discard whenever I feel like it. Now go gather them." Katerea said with out a hint of remorse continuing to walk out of the office and disappeared into the corridors.

Lars stayed silent, before flicking his hand conjuring a Black sphere. This  his families ability, Hole. It seemed that his body's natural affinity for gravity magic somehow changed his Clans innate ability to summon a black sphere that the Abaddon dubbed Hole. It allowed a member of the Abaddon Clan to summon a Hole in space, the hole could be used to absorb projectiles and allowed the user to teleport short distances or if given enough time teleport very far. But in this moment this didn't matter to the young man. He appeared before a large crowd of people who were all servants to the Leviathan Clan.