The Grisly Scene

As Detective Mike Doriane arrived at the scene, he was greeted by his assistant agent, John Rolz. The location was chaotic, with a swarm of officers and onlookers gathered around. In the eerie glow of streetlights, the victim's lifeless body lay sprawled on the ground, near a partially constructed ten-floor building.

Mike's experienced eyes quickly assessed the situation. It was evident that the killer had brutally pushed the victim from the heights of the building. Henry Cooper's life had come to a tragic end. Blood pooled around his head, and it was clear he had been struck before the fatal fall.

Kneeling beside the lifeless form, Mike noticed something peculiar lodged in the victim's skull-a pen. It was a gruesome detail that hinted at the savagery of the crime. The left ear was severed, and there was no sign of it nearby.

Turning his attention to the victim's belongings, Mike discovered a wallet containing Mr. Cooper's business card. The man had been well-off, which raised questions about the motive behind his murder. A family photo clutched in the victim's hand revealed that he was a husband and a father.

The photo depicted a happy family with three young children, two boys, and a girl. They appeared innocent and unaware of the tragedy that had befallen their father. It was a heartbreaking sight.

Mike instructed John to secure the crime scene and gather any potential witnesses. He needed to piece together the puzzle of this horrific crime. The discovery of the pen in the victim's head and the missing ear hinted at a sadistic killer with a message to convey.

As the chilling night settled over the crime scene, Detective Mike Doriane knew that he had a challenging case ahead of him. Solving the murder of Mr. Henry Cooper would require all his expertise and intuition. And, just like that, his life had gone from a mundane, boring routine to the complex world of crime-solving once more.