~1~

At Beth's

I got out the car and walked into the house. "Beth.... Annie.....ruby" I called "in the kitchen"
ruby replied. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed that manny, and his friends . "Hey baby" I say "hello ma" he says . I went over to manny and gave him a hug . I turned to see the girls with a scared but shocked look
On their faces .

Beth's pov

"ZAMARI" is  say " yea" she replied with a confused look on her face . "What are you doing"
Zamari turned around and hugged the man again
Then said " hugging my friend" as she finished her sentence the man chuckled and said "
You friend huh, that's nice to know." Zamari pulled a chair next to me ruby and Annie ,took a deep breath and said " Beth,Annie,ruby" met rio my boyfriend and the father of my baby". I didn't know how to react , my baby sister messing with a criminal. That wasn't right they had absolutely nothing in common she's Ms goodie two shoes and he was a gangster a horrible bad person.

3rd pov

Thanks for the introduction babe Rio said.
Anytime zamari says as she gets up to go look in the fridge. Back to my question Rio says "where's my money"he says in a very deep dark voice.  I told you we can give you it back ruby says great Rio said as he jumps on the counter top. well most of it  Annie said ,all four girls look at her "what your acting like you didn't spend any of it"
We didn't ruby says with anger .

Zamaris pov

Well yall have fun with this I'm going home , this baby's making me tired I  says as i gets up from the chair . Wait we need your help ruby says . Rio looks at ruby and says nah yall don't need her help yall gotta fix your mistakes without her. I walk to Rio give him a hug and kiss and head out . I got into my jeep and start to contemplate whether I should help the girls and go behind rios back or let them do it them selves........

To be continued
Didn't spell check