🥀Chapter 9🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Itadori picks up Mrs. Potts, and she pours hot water into a bowl. Itadori soaks a rag and she turns back to Beast who was licking his wound.

"Here now. Oh, don't do that."

Beast growled a little, but he did what he was told.

"Just... Hold still." Itadori presses the hot rag against the scratch wound, making Beast roar out in pain.

"THAT HURTS!!"

"If you's still, it wouldn't hurt as much!" Yuji counterpointed.

"Well if you hadn't ran, this wouldn't have happened!"

"If you frightened us, we wouldn't have ran away!"

Beast was gonna says something else, but then he closed his mouth to think of a good line. "Well you two shouldn't have been in the West Wing."

"And you should learn to control your temper!" Yuji snapped slightly.

Beast raises his hand to make another point, but then he has nothing else to say, now he bows his head down. The objects come out from their hiding spots.

"Now, hold still. This may sting a little."

The pink haired boy presses the hot rag against the wound. Beast lets out a surprised grunt and he grits his teeth together.

"By the way, thank you, for saving our lives." Yuji spoke tenderly.

Beast seemed to be surprised, but he seemed to be happy that Yuji was warming up to him.

"You're welcome."

Itadori looks up at Beast, smiling lightly.

The objects look at Itadori with interest, and there were small smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile, Gaston's tavern was empty except for, Gaston, Lefou, and Monsieur D'Arque."

"I don't usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night, but they said you'd make it worth my while." Said Monsieur D'Arque.

Gaston pulls out a sack of gold and tosses it in front of him. D'Arque takes out a piece, scratches it on his chin and continues.

"Aah, I'm listening."

"It's like this. I've got my heart set on marrying Yuji, but he needs a little persuasion." Said Gaston.

Lefou decides to butt in, "Turned him down flat!"

Gaston slams a beer mug on his head, to get Lefou to shut up.

"Everyone knows their father is a lunatic. He was in here tonight raving about some Beast in a castle." Said Gaston.

"Maurice is harmless." D'Arque stated.

"The point is, Belle and Yuji would do anything to keep him from being locked up."