☘️Chapter 2☘️

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Itadori and Tiana both run out of the house, and catch the trolley that was passing by.

As the two were on it, they were looking through magazine. 'Cookery' was written on the front, talking. Not knowing that the man next to them was going to give Tiana a flower.

But the trolley bell dinged, which made the duo leave.

The man missed the chance, and he was face to face with another man, who didn't seem to be happy about a flower being given to him.

Yuji and Tiana were about to walk, but a line of musicians went past them. The two were pulled in, and danced a little with them.

Then they were allowed to walk past, heading to Duke's Cafe.

Yuji was handed a large tray full of plates, and he served them up to the people at the front, who's moods changed instantly.

Tiana drizzled honey and powered sugar on the beignets. And they were served to a soldier.

He tried them and gave the two a salute, who did the same.

Then Tiana's shoulder was tapped, and she was given a bunch of plates. Yuji takes some and puts them on his tray, patting his friend's shoulder.

A man outside was seeing person who does Voodoo. The man takes off his hat, clearly ashamed that he's bald headed.

The voodoo man placed some sort of purple powder on the card, and blew it, making the other have a fully grown head of hair.

Then the man swoons a woman, but the hair grew out of control, making him look completely different.

The last screamed, smacking the man, making him look at himself in the reflection of the glass, and then he screamed himself.

The shadow man chuckles to himself, and then a car horn caught his attention.

He sees Mr. Le Bouff handing out a generous amount of money to a newspaper boy, who was very happy about it.

The shadow man sees the car drive past. His shadow takes out the coin from the pocket of the jacket. He and his shadow having a look of jealousy on their faces.

Mr. Le Bouff reads the newspaper. On the front, it says that a prince had arrived to the crescent city. Prince Naveen of Maldonia.

The news paper cover transitioned to the said prince standing above a case of stairs and a large crowd excited for him.

Naveen rips off his princely exterior, showing a casual outfit. He takes the ukulele from his butler, and slides down the railing of the stairs, joining the small group of ladies, who were so easily swooned by Naveen.