Prologue

Hey guys,

this is the first time I am updating a fanfic here on Qubool hai, I hope all of you will like it. But Jada log toh mujhe Galiya hi nikale ge. Anyway, here is the prologue of the story.

p.s- Ignore the grammatical errors

XXX

"Unse mulaqaat hui bhi toh kuch aise,

Voh nazrien mila na sake, Hum hata na sake.."

The streets of Zurich hummed with life, a symphony of foreign tongues and hurried footsteps. Shaad walked briskly, his long strides carrying him through the morning bustle of the city. The early sun cast long shadows on the cobbled streets, and the scent of freshly baked pastries wafted from the corner bakery. It was a typical Swiss morning, cool and crisp, and Shaad was in a hurry to reach his destination.

As he moved through the crowd, his thoughts were consumed by the day ahead. His business meetings and appointments loomed in his mind, a relentless tide of responsibility that seemed to never ebb. Zurich had always been his escape, a place where he could momentarily forget the demands of his busy life.

But then, as fate would have it, someone bumped into him with a force that almost sent him stumbling. His initial instinct was to shout in irritation, his expensive suit now adorned with an unwelcome coffee stain. But as he looked up, something caught in his throat, and he froze.

Sanam, having just left a nearby cafe, was in a world of her own. She had finally managed to get a few precious minutes alone with her beloved Dadi, savoring the warmth of her morning coffee and the comforting conversation. Lost in thought, she hadn't noticed the man she had collided with until the hot liquid from her cup splashed onto him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she stammered, her voice filled with embarrassment as she tried to pat away the coffee stain on his suit. She didn't dare look at the person she had accidentally drenched, her cheeks flushed with mortification.

Shaad, for his part, was hardly aware of the coffee soaking into his suit. His eyes were fixed on the woman before him, his heart racing as if caught in a whirlwind. He couldn't believe his eyes, couldn't believe the improbable encounter that had just occurred.

"Jannat," he called out in a mere whisper, a name he had not spoken in years, a name he had thought he would never say again.

Sanam, startled by the unexpected familiarity of the voice that had addressed her, finally raised her head to look at the person she had bumped into. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard that name—Jannat, a name she hadn't heard in so long, a name only one person had ever called her.

And there, standing in front of her, was Shaad, her friend from the past with whom she had lost all contact several years ago. The world around them seemed to fade away as their eyes locked, and at that moment, time itself seemed to stand still, as if destiny had conspired to bring them back together in the unlikeliest of places.

XXX 

So, here is the prologue guys. I hope all of you will like it. Till next time. BYE!

With Love 

Mansi