Chapter-1

Hey guys, 

here comes the first chapter I hope all of you will like it.

p.s ignore grammatical error

 XXX

"Kaise keh du ishq nhi hai tumse,

Mere liye ishq ka matlab hi tum ho." 

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND- 3 YEARS LATER

Shaad stood by the open window, a steaming cup of coffee in one hand, gazing out at the picturesque cityscape below. The city had changed in the three years since he had moved here, but so had he.

Shaad, now in his early thirties, had grown accustomed to the quiet charm of Zurich. The cobblestone streets, the quaint cafes, and the serene beauty of Lake Zurich always managed to calm his restless soul. Yet, despite the scenic view before him, his thoughts were far from peaceful.

He took a sip of his coffee, the rich aroma filling his senses. The memories of his journey here came flooding back. Lost in his thoughts, he couldn't help but reminisce about the day when Sanam had saved him, a day etched into his memory forever.

FLASHBACK- CONSTRUCTION SITE

Sanam dashed through the debris, her heart pounding in her chest, while the relentless pursuit of Wazira echoed behind her. Police officers were apprehending Shashi Kapoor, and chaos reigned in every corner.

Sanam's intuition led her to the far end of the site, where the construction was still in progress. There, amidst the unfinished structure, she stumbled upon a shocking discovery. Shaad was tied up and locked inside a cage.

"Shaad!" Sanam exclaimed, rushing towards the cage. But Shaad shook his head frantically, gesturing for her to stay back. There was a bomb rigged behind him, its timer counting down mercilessly, with less than 10 minutes left.

"Look who's here! Zoya's daughter has come to save her friend," Razia sneered, appearing from the shadows. Sanam turned to face her, eyes filled with a burning rage that could rival the intensity of a thousand suns.

"You? You were behind all of this! What have Shaad and I ever done to you? My mother has been gone for 22 years. Why won't you let me live in peace?" Sanam's voice was charged with anger and frustration, her eyes locked onto Razia.

"I'm bothered by the fact that you resemble your mother so much. And Shaad, he's chasing after Shashi Kapoor, whom I've raised as my own daughter. You and he can't harm her in any way," Razia retorted, brandishing her weapon menacingly.

"All right, I'll give you a chance to save your friend. There are only three minutes left before that bomb explodes. If you can get Shaad out of here in time, I'll let both of you go," Razia taunted, tossing the timer inside the cage before disappearing into the shadows.

Determination filled Sanam's eyes as she started searching for something to break the lock. She found a hammer and began pounding on the cage's lock. Each strike of the hammer was a symbol of her unwavering commitment to saving Shaad.

But the timer showed just two minutes remaining, and Shaad managed to remove the tape covering his mouth. He pleaded desperately, "Jannat, please, you need to stop! We don't have much time!"

"Be quiet, Shaad. I'll get you out of here!" Sanam responded, still hammering away at the lock.

"Jannat, please, do you remember how we first met?" Shaad began to recall their initial encounter. Sanam halted and looked up at him. At this moment, all hope seemed to have abandoned her, tears filling her eyes. Then, she suddenly remembered the gun the police had given her.