Prologue: Epilogue

After Ingressus Voltaris and the false Nether king Pythus were both killed.... the war came to a decisive end. The slaves of the Nether were freed, only to find the Overworld scarred by countless battles and its people mourning for lost loved ones. Yet in these dark times was an opportunity to rebuild. Cities and homes which were destroyed were carefully reconstructed some in their previous image, others built new. As the boundaries between territories and races faded, the six kingdoms united once again. Crown Peak was restored to a city of diplomacy and democracy, not a throne for a king to rule from. K'arthen has been making amends with Cydonia, primarily through the renewal of their farmland, who in turn has been providing much-needed food and supplies to the beleaguered people of K'arthen. Despite years of tension, the two kingdoms are content to finally be at peace. The Voltaris clan was reborn, welcoming all Ardoni who wished to join. They have reclaimed their original home which now bears the name New Voltaria. A ceremony was held to commemorate their return, and many across Ardonia were Invited.

The masters of the five clans declared a state of peace and harmony for the Ardoni and vowed to uphold that peace as long as the masters ruled. Queen Abbigail, the first Queen of the End, is working alongside her remaining two Enderknights to restore the End to its former strength. A few of the surviving Enderdragon eggs were brought out of the End and into the Overworld in hopes of finding new Enderknights, regardless of wealth or gender. The Enderknights will watch over and protect Ardonial, guardians against dangers from outside this world as well as within. Vulcannus, now King of the Nether, has left the Overworld and returned to his own kingdom which is now in turmoil after their defeat and change of leadership. The Prime Songs were deemed too dangerous to remain in the Overworld. They were given to the Enderknights and hidden deep within the uncharted realm of the End, in a vault where they would never again be used. And thus concluded the Second Great War. However, in the ashes, new fires have sprung. Outlaws, bandits, and other criminals seeking to take advantage of the temporary weakness have emerged. The aftermath may appear grim, but the survivors retain hope, for they will continue to fight for the land and fight for lives lives which they have already given so much to protect. The Second Great War, 14th Wall of Time.

Our world, Ardonia, is a vast land, home to many diverse people, strange creatures, and hostile monsters. It is also home to many stories... like our own. We are the Knights of Ardonia- the guardians of the land and protectors of the people. We stand united against whatever evils threaten our worlds. Many more will walk alongside our path as we journey forward. Some may join us, yet others will return to their own adventures. Whether we will see them again... remains a mystery. There are those of us who will falter.. and even those who will fall. Their sacrifices will never be forgotten, and their efforts will inspire everyone who remains. However dark the road ahead may get, and, however powerful our enemies maybe... we go forth...to whatever adventure awaits. Our story has no end.