15. Girls, Girls, Girls

In a dark alley, a drunk was lying on the ground drinking out of a bottle in a brown paper bag. A woman, Tiana, ran into the alley. As she turned a corner, she stopped, looked behind her and saw a shadow on the building across the street. She resumed running, broke a heel on her boot and fell to the ground.

"Ow!" Tiana cried, grabbing her broken heel. She resumed running, turned another corner and ran into a man dressed in black. "Raul."

"You better think fast, Tiana,'cause this looks bad."

"I'm sor -- I'll do anything. I'll come back. I'll make it up to you. Just please don't hurt me."

Raul moved in and ran a finger down Tiana's lips. "Now... What kind of message would that send the other girls, huh?"

Tiana placed her broken heel between her fingers like a spike and stabbed Raul in the eye with it.

"Aah!!" Raul yelled, covering his eye.

Tiana pulled out the heel and it was covered in blood and eye 'goop'.

Raul pulled his hand away from his eye and smiled before saying, "Oh, Tiana, Tiana. I'd say I'm sorry to lose you, but..." He placed his hands on Tiana's face. "There's plenty more where you came from." He snapped her neck.

RESTAURANT

Dean was looking at his phone and eating French fries with a fork. Sam was reading a paper.

"What? This? Um, cattle deaths a few towns over? A demon possibility or something?" Sam guessed.

"No, it says right there," Dean said. "It's probably just 'cause of the drought."

"So, what are we doing here?"

Dean looked at Sam's plate and pointed to it with his fork. "Uh, reason's right on your plate. Lizardo's porterhouse --U.S.D.A. prime." A cell phone chimed. "It's the only place between Connecticut and the bunker you can get a decent steak under 10 bucks." The cell phone chimed again.

Sam leaned over to look towards Dean's phone. "Dude, you are blowing up. Who is that?"

Dean was scrolling on his phone. "Ah, it's just, uh, you know, these alert thingies."

"For what?"

"You know, monster... stuff." Sam nodded his head, smirked and grabbed Dean's phone. "Hey, hey. Unh-unh. No. Give it back."

Sam held Dean's phone against his chest. "What? Wh-why?"

"Because privacy... And stuff."

"Oh, priv—" Sam began, looking down at cell phone. It was a picture of Dean with the caption 'Impala67' and Dean's status information:

'Dean Winchester

Age: 35 Years old

Location: Lebanon, Kansas United States

Seeking: Woman

Status: Never Married

About: Rolling through

No strings attached'

"You're on a dating app?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, and you know what? Don't knock it until you try it," Dean shot back.

"At least 35. Nice screen name, Dean-" he lowered his voice, "Impala67."

Dean reached for the phone. "All right, give it back. Come on."

"Shaylene, huh? Dean, there are like a million messages here."

"Yeah, uh, check out her pic."

"Uh... Oh. Wow. Okay." The picture was of a beautiful woman with dark hair in a blue dress. "Um, okay. She's hot. But..."