Chapter 1

I wake up out of my bed to hear my alarm on my phone go off. I look at my phone, it had been going off for over an hour and a half. "Holy shit." I say to myself as I turn it off and get out of bed. I walk out into my hall way and into my bathroom. I brush my teeth and then get a shower started.  When I'm done with my shower I threw on a T-Shirt that said "Lawley 95" 

Yes I may be 18 and Yes I just graduated High School two months ago, but that does not mean I have not gotten over the YouTube sensation. 

If you don't know what "Lawley 95" means, its stands for the YouTuber Kian Lawley and the year he was born in... 1995.

I put on some white shorts with small rips in the leg area. I went into the bathroom and started putting my makeup on. I did a brown smokey eye with my eye lids, and a small winged black eye liner. 

After that I started to curl my medium length Pastel Purple hair into beach waves.  

When I get done with all of that I go down stairs and start getting a bowl of cereal. I grab the only cereal we have and add some milk with it into a bowl.  I head to the kitchen bar counter and sit down to eat and watch TV. 

As I watch some stupid reality TV show, my brother Kane wakes up and comes down stairs. 

"Morning Sissy." he greets me. 

"Morning Brother Bear." I reply. 

Kane is my only sibling and only two and a half years older than me. He loves to rub it in my face that he is legally allowed to drink alcohol in a few months.  

He came down in sweat pants and no shirt on, as usual. He grabs a cupcake that my mom had made a few days ago, i'm sure they were gross and stale but he still ate it

"That is disgusting Kane!"  I said to him

"So is your face!" he yelled back 

I looked at him with a strait face while he took his nasty cupcake back to his room. 

    I get a text message from my best friend Becky

From: Becky

         " Hey, Wanna hang out tomorrow? My mom is going out of town this weekend, she won't be back until Tuesday."

 I replied to her

     To: Becky

              "Yeah I already knew your mom was leaving, my mom is going with her. But anyways. Sure! We should throw a party or something at your house on Saturday."

I continue eating my cereal. Then hear a knock at the door.   I get up and walk to the stained glass from door to open and find out that Becky was there. 

"Hey best friend." She said. While skipping into my house and into the living room.

"Hey, So what kind of party did you want to throw?" I asked her while closing the front door and following her into the living room.

"I was thinking a house party, but then I realized,its summer, throw a god damn pool party!"She replied.

"Alright so we should head to the dollar store to pick up some pool noddles and cheap water guns real quick, then we can head to the store and grab food and snacks." I planned.

We get into my black and white Mini Cooper, and head off to downtown. 

       [Authors Note: Hello there! Welcome my Foxy Novel Readers! I'm sorry this chapter is short, but this is my first ever fan fiction. I also have a JC Caylen Fan Fiction being created at the moment, so stay patient if you are a "Caylen Cloud" I guess I can call you.  I will also be, making a Tronnor fan fiction. So anyways. If you are interested in this fan fiction please stay patient and leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments below. Thank you and i will see you soon. 

           ~Foxy        ]