Typhon, The Godfather of Monsters

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

Okay... I'm starting to regret what I said earlier.

Typhon... is a lot stronger than a normal human. While Percy and everyone are down due to the magic barrier surrounding us, I've been fighting Typhon by myself; after all, I don't have godly-blood. Still, for a guy who is weakened to a mortal-state, he packs a heavy punch.

WHAM

His fist hit me and made me fly toward a metal pillar. I grunted in pain as I landed. Though, thanks to the Curse, I was able to endure that punch. But still, his punches are like getting hit by a truck... filled with bricks.

"Ow..."

"Intriguing," Typhon said. "You're a mortal child, yet... you can withstand my attacks. Why is that?"

Panting, I wiped off the blood on my mouth and got up.

"Nothing special, just got bitten by a cursed spider."

Typhon chuckles and taunts me and I charge forward with Percy's sword. I tried to slice him by the head but he reacted quickly and dodged it. For a guy his size, he was quite fast. And add that to his durable body, he's almost indestructible.

I shoot a web at him, blinding him for a second so I can go behind him and stab him. But he was quick to know my plan. And unfortunately, my web is STILL not strong enough to last even more than a second before dissolving. Typhon ripped the web out of his face, turned around and grabbed me by the arm before I could throw the killing blow. He threw me over his shoulder and to the ground, hard.

"ESTELLE!" Percy yelled. I see him with the others, struggling to get up due to the magic surrounding us.

'Think, Estelle! You gotta get Percy and everyone up and in fighting shape! If you can get them back on full strength, you have a fighting chance,' I thought, but I was too stubborn to accept that I needed help. The echoes of Percy's words still lingers in my thought and it really took a stab on my soul.

Therefore, I have to do this alone.

I need to prove him wrong.

I have to.

I shot my web towards my knife out in the distance, I yanked it toward me and used it to stab Typhon on the arm. He grunted in pain and let go of me. I then shot another web toward his leg, making him trip. This was all part of my plan; after all, he's just under a pallet load of metal bars.

"Hey Typhon! Heads up!"

I fired my web shooters at the metal bars and yanked them down towards Typhon.

CRASH

A bunch of the bars hit him and collided with each other, making a bundle of a mess. I took a deep breath, calmed myself for a bit. Just as I was about to turn around and help Percy and the others, my spider-sense tingled and I jumped to avoid a flying bar. It hit towards another pillar that was holding the entire construction site. As I get up, I saw Typhon walking out of the pile, dusting off any dirt on his shoulder.

He was really irritating me.

"Why won't you just stay down?!" I yelled as I charged forward again.

"I was imprisoned for a long time," He said as he continued to dodge all my attacks with Percy's sword. "I won't let this opportunity be wasted..." He attempted to grab me but I reacted quickly and jumped back to avoid his grab. "BY AN INFERIOR BUG LIKE YOU!"