Introduction

Hey beautiful people 😜. For the sake of going incognito  y'all can call me by my pen name, Diamond 😛. To keep this short, this is about y/n who falls in love with her brothers friend, Dd, and basically how the relationship goes. The story may include mature content such as self-harm, depression, sexual assault/abuse, mental abuse, gun violence, suicide, death, alcohol/drugs, and eating disorders. A warning will be given at the start of every chapter containing any of these sensitive topics, but nonetheless, reader discretion is advised. Scroll down for the full run down of the story ⬇️.

Y/n, 17, is the older sister to Sugarhill Ddot, 14, and they've both spent the majority of their lives together in Sugarhill but at the ages of (y/n) 15 and (ddot) 12 they were separated by the parents divorce. Their father had anger issues, and would take it out on the mom and even y/n. Growing up in such an abusive household has mentally affected both y/n and Ddot. After years of enduring the abuse, y/n convinces her mom to divorce her dad. Unfortunately, during the divorce process the mom ended up with only custody of once child, being Ddot, leaving y/n to go live with her abusive dad who decides to move them away to Atlanta (hiding this information from y/n's mom). Y/n is forced to leave her school, friends, OY, and family behind to live with her abusive dad. After moving to Atlanta, with no way to communicate to Ddot and her mom, the years pass and to do not reunite until y/n is 17 and ddot is 14 and they find each other through their successful rap careers. Y/n leaves her dad and gets her own place back in Sugarhill. The two repair their relationship, while Y/n is also busy pursing other relationships with ppl such as Ddots best friend, Dd.

I'll build on Dd and Y/n once the story starts, but that's just a little background into Y/n's past family life bc it's very important to the story. Now let's start the story fabulous people 🤓.

Word Count: 364