Chapter 1

Y/n pov

I'm woken up to the alarm on my phone ringing in my ears. "Ughh. I'm not ready to get up yet". I snooze my alarm, and go back to sleep. After what felt like seconds , I hear my phone ring and I open my eyes to snooze my alarm when i realize i was actually getting a phone call.

Fathead🌚🤍 ~~Incoming FaceTime~~
Accept ✅ // Decline ❌

I accept the call, and am immediately greeted with Ddot's annoyingly loud voice. "WAKEY WAKEY", he yells through the phone. "Shutt upppp", I say annoyed while resting her head back down on my pillow. "Brooo, getcho ass upp. We waitin for you at the set mh. We have to film the music video and it's already 2pm". Ddot lies. "WHAT. I thought it was still 11." I say jumping out my bed. "Oh, it is still 11 but I guess since your already out of bed you might as well get ready for the music video". This chile..... "Boy, you did not just get me out of bed for a shoot a whole three hours later." I say while side eyeing him through the phone. "Your dramatic asl y/n. Just hurry up and get here.", he replies before ending the call. Honestly, that kid annoys the crap outta me, but after everything that's happened I'm just happy to see him and makeup for all the lost time. I get undressed and head to my bathroom to take my shower. After my shower, I brush my teeth and go back to my room to lotion my body. I go to my walk-in closet, and put on my pink bape hoodie and shorts set. I wore a fitted white tee under my hoodie incase I get hot. Then, I sit down at my vanity, do my skincare and makeup, put on my cuban link, fix up my hair and re-lay my edges and head out the door. I head into my car and drive up to the place we filming the music video.

343 words

A/N: Hii gorgeous people. Ik im startin slow but ima pick it up in the next few chapters. Also, I probably won't proofread my stories so deal with it 🙄. Im still new to alla this so not too much on me yall 😝💕. Love uuu, byee <3