Psychology

psy·chol·o·gy
/sīˈkäləjē/
noun
the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.

"Psychology is learning about how humans were born with the longing for connection"- unknown.
------------------------------------------------------------
"All of your imaginations
Are now running down your face
Oh, you are looking good
Bareback in disgrace
And you are doing fine worshiping your lord
Standing in his grace"
         -Deus in Absentia: Ghost.
_________________________________________
Authors note: Mentions of Religious guilt(on you, the readers end), mentions of selfloathing..yummy.  And a cliff hanger. :)

I also apologize for the small break- school started. It's been..a very busy month! I apologize for the absence! The chapters for this and the other fic are set to resume their bi-weekly updates again. :)
_________________________________________

Feeble rays of light filter in through the weathered windows, their reach slowly ending as day surrenders to the wakings of dusk. Variegated motes bob lazily, suspended upon the streams of sun, quivering back and forth between a range of countless colours. Paralysed and splayed atop the frigid, hard ground of the empty window sill, you try counting them all for lack of anything else to do. Pink, green, orange, gold. You wonder what force chooses the order, whether it’s sequenced to fit some plan of high design. 

You digress and hold back a scoff at such a petulant and childish thing: But, it knaws at the back of your brain as you swallowed thickly: the same knawing in the pits of your hollowed gut that felt like someone had dropped ice cold water down your throat and slashed your stomach open to watch it spill out of my stomachs lining like a water fountain just for the hell of it.